Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 11:53 AM
    Has anyone ever used cover girl lash blast mascara or any other cover girl mascara
    Hey I've been experimenting with different mascaras for a week now buying a different one everyday lol and I want to know has anyone used lash blast mascara from cover girl or any other cover girl mascara if yes please share you experience I really want to find one that works great even if it's not cover girl thanks :)
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2009, 12:39 PM

My sister bought that L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes mascara. I used it on one eye and used my Mary Kay on the other; to be completely honest, you couldn't see much of a difference. You could see a slight difference because with the L'Oreal, I brushed through my lashes about 15 times more than with my Mary Kay because you have to cover the white coating you put on initially, so they spread out a bit more but nothing dramatic.

I really, really like Mary Kay mascara. It covers nicely and feels like silk when you're washing it off.

Mar 11, 2009, 06:36 AM
    :
    OK I'll look into mary kay I saw L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes in the store yesterday but I did't buy it. Thanks for the advice
    this8384:)
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Mar 11, 2009, 02:14 PM

I'm not a big fan of L'oreal. But great to hear it works for some!

At the moment, I'm loving Max Factors False Lash Effect mascara. It has a really big brush, it's amazing. Makes my lashes look sooo big! I was asked the other day by my colleague if I had falsies put in. :O

Mar 12, 2009, 05:53 AM

Wow that's sounds great. I saw max factor the other day in the store I might try it. Thanks for the help punkchic:)
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Mar 14, 2009, 03:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyDoll22 View Post
    wow thats sounds great. i saw max factor the other day in the store i might try it. thanks for the help punkchic:)
    You're welcome. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2.4 L sunfire/cavalier cam cover removal? Or valve cover?how do I get them off? [ 6 Answers ]

I actually googled the answer to this question... and found it here on this site... but its NOT WORKING FOR ME!. SO PLEASE HELP!. here is the problem... I have a 2.4 L sunfire same as the 2.4 L cavalier.. its a twin cam... it has cam covers.. (not really valve covers I guess)... that have 10 bolts...

Waterproof mascara [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, Im now L'oreal water proof mascara, and I'm finding it very good as I have very short eye lashes. Is water proof bad for your eye lashes? As when I try to remove it which is hard as its water proof I see that a few of my eye lashes fall off. And I don't need less eyelashes!

Healthy mascara [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any mascaras on the market that you can buy in a store that is actually good for the eyelashes, that possibly make them grow because of botanical ingredients or at least make your eyelashes appear longer? Any tips will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

A good mascara [ 3 Answers ]

I really am a fan of mascara, and often use 3 or more mascaras to achieve that real 'false lash' look, and I'm known for wearing a massive amount of mascara! :D But I would like to know of a (not too expensive) mascara which thickens and lengthens the eyelashes so I can get that false lash look...

Is it bad to put too much eyeliner and mascara? [ 6 Answers ]

Sometimes I want people to notice my eyes, so I put on a whole bunch of mascara and eyeliner. It looks pretty gothic, but would that be considered trashy or? :confused:

View more questions Search