Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chunk_y1213 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 11:27 AM
    Can someone give me hand?
    The only lyrics I know are

' if she want to roll she roll and if she want to ride she ride'

That is all I got but I am in dyer need of the artist and title PLEASE!!
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2009, 12:00 PM

Eric Hutchinson - "Rock & Roll"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't want to give my boyfriend an std but he wants me to give him oral [ 8 Answers ]

I think I might have caught something from another guy that I had sex with even though we used protection and he said that he had been tested negative and my question is that is I do have something can I give it to my boyfriend from giving him head. I don't have soars in my mouth or anything but I...

My life is a mess! Can somebody give me a hand? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 37 years old and live in Switzerland and California as often as I can. Almost 2 years ago I met an American and we fell in love. (well, at least I fell in love, I'm not sure if he did, even though he told me so). We kept contact all the time but couldn't meet as often as we wanted to. I...

Air handler horizontal left hand or right hand? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference in a horizontal left hand or horizontal right hand application as far as an air handler? Also, which end would be the return and/or supply? The "a" coil is at one end and the blower motor is at the other end. Thanks

Can you give me a hand with trade discount [ 1 Answers ]

I need an example of recording a trade discount

Does he like me! Can you give me a hand! [ 3 Answers ]

So there's this guy. I've liked him since the beginning of the school year ;) . Me and him have become really close since he and his crazy girlfriend broke up. He is very confusing. A while back I hooked him and one of my friends up and the whole time while they were dating (under 2weeks) he would...

View more questions Search