Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chou4now Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 10:24 AM
    A song dedicated to the singer's father
    [

Hi I was wondering if you know the name and singer of this song. I can only remember a bit of the song. He does say "you can hear and you can listen". But I know he is sad because he never told his Dad how he felt when his Dad was alive. Sorry I have a big mental block on the words!

Thank-you so much.
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Mar 10, 2009, 10:36 AM

"The Living Years" by Mike and the Mechanics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song from son to father about abandonment. What is it? [ 10 Answers ]

I heard this song on the radio this morning but didn't get the name of it, and now I can't even remember some of the lyrics. It's a song about a father abandoning his wife and son and the son ( all grown up) is explaining what he went through. Its not a country song or rap song, or even an R&B...

Looking for Singer's Name of Pictures From The Past [ 5 Answers ]

I know Neil Sedaka released his version of "Pictures From The Past" in the 70's, but I'm looking for a previous version, notsung by him, but having the same words and title. Here is part of the Lyrics that I still remember: Darling since you left me I'm so sad and blue And I count my memories...

Spanish father and daughter song [ 1 Answers ]

I'm getting married in 2 weeks and most of my guest are latin so I would like a spanish song to dance with my father!! PLease help

Honor Father with a song [ 4 Answers ]

My father passed away 6 months ago and I am engaged to be married later in the year. We were very close, and of course I'm going to miss having him there on the wedding day. He and I talked about our father-daughter dance, but never picked a song. There are a couple of beautiful songs (for example,...

Father and Daughter spanish song [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone know of a song for the bride and her father to dance to in spanish? I know one song that its called "Niņa Bonita" but the bride wants a different song.. please help

View more questions Search