Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andonefreestyle Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2006, 06:32 PM
    Webcam help
    I pluged in my web cam and the computer sees it and then this window pop ups and says add a hardware
    1.I press next
    2.then you have (2) choises -install the hardware automatically
    - install a list or specific location
    I choose the first one
    3. and then they say Cannot install this hardware
    Helpplease
    StuMegu Posts: 576, Reputation: 64

Aug 28, 2006, 11:44 AM
    You need to install the drivers for the webcam. You should have a CD that came with the camera, just install the drivers from that. If you don't have the CD you will have to go to the manufacturers website and download the drivers there!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Webcam software for JL2005A [ 3 Answers ]

I have received a JL2005A digital camera as part of the deal for signing up to Which. There are two problems: 1. I need to locate the necessary software to make it work as a webcam. Instruction booklet says 'please refer to the instructions included with specific software package used'. The...

Webcam help [ 2 Answers ]

I recently restored my PC, but when I went to install my webcam I realised I didn't have the cd that came with it, it's a logitech messenger, I went onto various logitech related sites to download the driver I needed and it keeps coming up with the same error message.. unable to find specific path...

Webcam streaming [ 2 Answers ]

I would be grateful if anyone could advise why I cannot get pictures from streaming webcams from a British ISP, Tesco.net. Whenever I try to use their connection the web page loads Java and then the pictures go blank and then everything just hangs. I have to close everything down and restart. If...

View more questions Search