Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zpottle Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 08:03 AM
    I am trying to find a site to make a site
    I'm looking for a good website to make a good website and I don't wnt 2 buy or install or download anything onto my computer synthasite was a good one but I didn't quite like it
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Mar 10, 2009, 08:17 AM

What is the purpose of the site, and what tools or services do you need? How much hosting space do you need? Business or personal?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 10, 2009, 09:45 AM

Have you checked out GoDaddy.com or WEB.com
    WebsiteSolution Posts: 85, Reputation: 10

Mar 10, 2009, 10:56 AM

I don't think Go Daddy is very user friendly though it is used by a lot of people. I personally prefer 1 and 1. They offer several hosting packages based on your needs.
    Here is the link
    Zpottle Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 11:02 AM

Needs to be 100% free and its for pokemon lovers
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 19, 2009, 11:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zpottle View Post
    needs 2 b 100% free and its for pokemon lovers
    I think there are probably a number of sites for Pokemon fans.

P.S. please note that use of chat speak is not allowed here.
    rockinsmile089 Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Apr 25, 2009, 03:50 PM

Go onto webs.com! That is where i made my website, yorkiesorx.webs.com! Go on!
    Sunaina Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 03:09 PM

Freehostia.com
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

May 2, 2009, 09:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinsmile089 View Post
    GO ONTO webs.com! THAT IS WHERE I MADE MY WEBSITE, YORKIESORX.WEBS.COM! GO ON!
    Did you have to pay them for hosting/domain name? I have already paid "blue host "for these things. But when I go to the free web site links, they make me pay for domain name before it will let me go any further.
    LucyBennett Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2009, 10:41 AM

You can try making it on a free blog site, such as Blogger or Wordpress. They offer free hosting.

It will cost you $10 on Blogger or $15 on Wordpress if you want to have the same site, but want your own domain. In other words, you want it to be mysite.com and not mysite.blogger.com.

If you are happy having .blogger or .wordpress in your URL, then you can have your site totally free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A site to find tattoos? [ 5 Answers ]

I was looking for a good site to find tattoos. One where I can put in something and see the different styles of it the way it is written. Or where I can search for what I am looking for. Thanks!

How can I randomise images in a site to be linked via html coding for another site? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am mesmerised. How do Flickr, mybloglog, Facebook and numerous other sites update their badges eberytime the information is updated? Someone told me it is done with js. I hava a wordpress.com blog, which means I am not allowed to use javascript there. So I have to link my images updated...

So how did you all fine folks find this site? [ 30 Answers ]

I find it interesting to see how everyone actually came to know and like this site. I was searching Google for something and went into all the links. I found a post about my question on this site, and then I saw that I could ask anything... ZOMG!! And I do! So how did you find this site?

Is there a way to find where a site is hosted [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys, Just wanted to know if there is a way to find out where a particular website is hosted(I mean the hosting company). I am trying to figure our which hosting company can handle my website based on what similar companies are using. Thanks Srujan

View more questions Search