Heyy
    I am adopted and was and really quite scared to meet my real mum :(
    I know its kind of sad but I am relly worried
    Should I be?
    Xx:D
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 10, 2009, 09:48 AM

It's normal to be nervous, but just show her how well you've done.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 10, 2009, 10:31 AM

No one can tell you what your meeting will be like, if you actually DO have a reunion.

I look forward to meeting my daughter (who was placed for adoption years ago) when she turns 18--and I think that most birthmothers DO look forward to it. However, I know I wasn't her "mom", and would rather be her friend when she is old enough to look for me.

It's normal to be nervous and a little scared about the unknown--but remember that she chose adoption so that you could have a better life. There isn't love greater than that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to open adoption records on closed adoption [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: I am looking for my son I keep hitting roadblocks today I found out it was a closed adoption I need to know how to get these records opened

Laws for adoption and child support after adoption [ 4 Answers ]

I was wanting to know if any one might know about the laws in Arkansas for adoption. I've tried looking for my answers but I'm not to bright at this. I was wondering that when a child is adopted if child support from the other father stops? And will he still have to pay back child support that he...

Woried about an STD [ 4 Answers ]

I have become recently very worried about an STD. I noticed a bump at the opening of my vagina I also have some abdominal pain in my lower left abdomin. I thought I had gotten herpes, but I went into get checked and the doctor said I had nothing to worry about and just gave me a sheet on vaginal...

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

My future [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My DOB is July 3, 1974. I have always been a very independent woman but really wish to get married and settle down now. Will I find true love to settle down with?? When?? Howz my life in general - will I be able to establish my own co and be successful ? Thanks

View more questions Search