Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lstarks105 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 06:47 AM
    Comcast cable, phone and internet and d-link 615 rounter
    I installed the D-link 615 router and it works fine with my PC and my laptop. However, I lost the hand-held phone (does not work at all - says it is out of range). The main phone works but I lost caller-id and all the other things. Comcast said I needed to change the frequency on the router but I have not been able to find out how to do this so my phones work again. Can you help me?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2009, 06:54 AM

Unplug the router, see if the phone is restored.
    If not it may not be the problem.
    In the routers wireless settings, select another channel and click apply.

Mar 12, 2009, 03:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratmando View Post
    Unplug the router, see if the phone is restored.
    If not it may not be the problem.
    In the routers wireless settings, select another channel and click apply.

I can't figure out how to do that.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2009, 04:26 PM

Can you access your router home page, where it ask for a password? And enterd password?

Mar 13, 2009, 08:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratmando View Post
    Can you access your router home page, where it ask for a password? and enterd password?
    Yes and I went to the support part where it talks about changing channels - but there are no instructions for doing it. Could Port forwarding be it? Like you might do to get some online games to play?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Comcast cable [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everybody... not sure if this is the right section but here it goes: My family recently got the comcast cable deal with that machine part (the one that looks like a DVD player)... I don't know what it's called, but anyway we've figured out how to record shows and such. The problem is we...

Usb link cable driver [ 1 Answers ]

: Could You please help me with this. I have a cable named: : E188722 'D' (UL) TYPE CM ----- AWM 2725 28AWG/1PR AND 24AWG/2C 75°C 30V CSA AWM LL112842 I/II A FT2 80°C 30V HAURTIAN :Where do I find the ITS driver that works with WindowsXP. : I would appreciate if You could help me. :...

Philips 3400 DVD Recorder + Comcast Cable/DVR + TV = connection woes [ 5 Answers ]

Good evenining, everyone. I have recently purchased a Philips DVDR3400 recorder to go with my Vizio HDTV and Comcast Cable/DVR, and for the life of me I can't get the connections to work. I bought the Philips 3400 specifically because it had an HDMI output connection (assuming this would give...

Internet Explorer 6.0 Link Problem [ 10 Answers ]

I have Internet Explorer 6.0 , and I had it for a very long time . I think ever since it came out. I have recently tried to upgrade it but it said I don't need to. I also have a anti-pop up program called "stop-the-pop-up". I had this program for over 3 months. Everything was working fine for...

View more questions Search