Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giri_passport Posts: 34, Reputation: 5

Mar 11, 2009, 01:59 AM

Hi Clough... its really nice of you to find a time where you can help me improve :)... for me it is, 2:30 PM now... I will be available for another 4 hours... and I spend about 8-10 hours in office... so if you consider my time,I will be in office from 3 hours before now till 4 hours after this time... hope this is not too confusing
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2009, 02:10 AM

I won't be able to be on here much longer because it's 4:07 A.M here. Are you ever able to be on much later in your evening or even late at night or very early in your morning?

I'm not trying to be pushy at all, but you are on the other side of the world from me!

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2009, 03:02 AM

Did you watch and listen to the video for which I provided a link?

Thanks!
    giri_passport Posts: 34, Reputation: 5

Mar 20, 2009, 04:10 AM

Hello sir,

Sorry for not replying for so long... I was caught up with loads of work and hence I couldn't login to this site... Yeah I had a look at the link given by you and its awesome... Thanks a ton for the link... I had a doubt which I feel you can clear... I came across the course offerings from 'writersbureau.com'... I wanted to knoe if this is authentic... also,the website talks about members making a lot of money well more than the amount they spent on the course... is it possible? I know its not good to make opinions about such things because they might work wonders for few people and they might fail drastically for others... but still I look forward to your opinion on this... I am interested to take up the course if it helps me improve my skills
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2009, 01:05 AM

Hi, giri_passport!

I don't know about writersbureau.com but maybe you might find something on the following search that will be helpful to you.

"writersbureau.com" Scam - Google Search

There also might be someone else on this site who knows about that.

I'm glad that you liked what was on the link that I gave to you! :)

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Calculate the international growth rate & sustainable growth rate? [ 1 Answers ]

S&S Air INC. 2006 income statement $ Sales: 21,785,300 Cost of goods sold: ...

Rate of return and coupon rate [ 1 Answers ]

I need someone to show me how to find the value of a bond when it gives a coupon rate and rate of return. The value of $1000 when the coupon rate is 7% and the required rate of return is 8%

Average rate of return, net present value, internal rate of return, & payback period [ 3 Answers ]

CAM Company is evaluating a project requiring a capital expenditure of $619,200. The project has an estimated life of four years and no salvage value. The estimated net income and net cash flow from the project are as follows: Year Net Income ...

The rate of return on a proposal is less than the rate used in the analysis [ 1 Answers ]

if in evaluating a proposal by use of the net present value method there is an excess of present value over the amount to be invested, the rate of return on the proposal is less than the used in the analysis. true or false

Direct-cost rate, Indirect Cost rate [ 1 Answers ]

Budget 2007 Pro labor compensation $960,000 Audit support department cost $720,000 Pro Labor-hours billed to clients 16,000 hours Actual Results 2007 Audit support department costs $744,000 Pro labor-hours billied to clients 15,500 hours Actual pro labor cost rate $58

View more questions Search