Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mygirlpunky Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2009, 09:45 PM
    Is there really a skin cream or lotion to reduce deep wrinkles?
    In the past 3 1/2 yrs, because of major grief, constant saddness and stress, I have aged over 10 yrs in my face. I have never been heavy but because of the grief I've endured, I did loose some weight. The lines around my mouth, especially above my lip have deepened drastically as well as the lines by my eyes and forehead. I am not nor ever have been a smoker. I get more depressed looking at my face. I've tried so many different products and brands that you can buy in the store, regardless of how convincing they sound that they will work, I've not found any that help. I have read many ads on the internet for products swearing by them to work. Some say they will give you a free trial but I've read horror story's from those who got taken for their money. Somewhere in the fine print, you aren't really getting it for free. I can't afford going for botox, nor outrageous priced products, but if anyone really has found a product that they actually believe really works, I'd love to hear about it.
    There are also those comercials on TV of different actresses that guarantee they work, and of course they look beautiful already.
    I wouldn't mind ordering them but I am so worried I'll get scammed as so many readers have. Does anyone know of any company's that you can order from safely? I'm sure there are many women out there wondering this same question and would also love to hear from others.
    Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 10, 2009, 07:07 AM

Unfortunately the claims to these ads are all bunk, nothing, absolutely nothing but laser or plastic surgery will ever combat deep wrinkles.

Dermabrasion does treat them to some extent, but only after many visits, as this only takes off very little surface at a time.

Tick
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 1, 2009, 02:26 PM

We don't accept advertisements here on AMHD. We do not endorse. Yours is obviously an advertisement for your products.

ms. tickle
    terifowler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2011, 09:56 PM
    Best Wrinkle Cream, the word which gets the highest attention among the women. Best wrinkle creams have finally won the race and beaten the front runners like Botox and face lift surgeries in terms of searches on the web.
    The best wrinkle cream may vary from person to person depending on skin type. A product may give noticeable results to a certain user in two weeks but give another user results only after months of use.
    I u take complete info click this link : http://bestwrinklecream2011.posterous.com/best-wrinkle-cream-2011-review-best-anti-wrin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio Claire lotion vs cream [ 4 Answers ]

Which one is more effective? The cream or lotion?? Or oil? Thanks

I'm 25 with wrinkles under my eyes, and need info on an anti-aging cream that works! [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 25 years old and already started to get wrinkles under my eyes. They are tolerable but when I smile I look horrible. I've been using a couple anti-aging serums but they aren't working. How much does Botox cost and how often do you have to get it done? Is there a really good anti-aging...

Best oil to reduce Dark cirle under eye & wrinkles [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Anyone please suggest me what will be the best oil to use under eye at night to avoid Wrinkles and dark circles. I am 29yrs want to take a preventive measure to avoid wrinkles, already I have dark cirles under eye. Many Thanks in advance Usha Gabriel

Skin-whitening cream/lotion: How long does it last? [ 3 Answers ]

Yet another skin-whitening topic. I was wondering. How long does it last till it needs to be reapplied again? If used used frequently and for years, what effect does it have in a long term?

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search