Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kati-Katt Posts: 77, Reputation: -2

Mar 9, 2009, 09:42 PM
    Im so helpless.
    Okay my further back answerers know my whole story about how I grew up with this guy and how he cheated on me, hurt me and made one of the biggest scars on my relationship memories.. but now I'm back and well.. now we're dating again. As you can tell I obviously have no self respect for myself.. I was afraid to do that at first, I didn't think I could feel the way I did for him again but sure enough cupid hit me and now I'm head over heels for him. I wasn't going to be stupid and go out with him right after it happened, I wanted to see if he could prove himself and at the same time prove me wrong. After about three months of keeping it cool and being friends again like we used to I started to notice that he was hitting on me again, and he was starting to talk to me about everything and he would give me a lot of eye contact again like he used to when we had our most passionate moments. He looked longing almost. I missed him incredibly and really missed what we had. One day I didn't have to go to my first two blocks and he decided he didn't want to go to his first one and asked if I could talk to him fir a minute, and then he would continuously make it a habbit to bring me upstairs to talk to me and he was making odd topics to try and keep us going. One day he was talking about all of his stresses and I gave him and hug and when I pulled out of the hug he didn't let go and after a minute he pulled out and was akward and was all like oh sorry. When we went downstairs after that he started talking to me in messages on paper and I was thinking.. should I tell him I still like him or not and was confused and I decided to tell him and he was saying, I hope you're not kidding and I'm like why. And he started blushing a little bit and said well because I still like you.. ALOT. I was surprised. He asked me out and I thought about it and came up with that I wasn't ready for relationships and the paranoria that comes with it. I don't want to woryr about my boyfriend cheating on me. But about a couple months later I decided to say yes. He hasn't let me down since the whole cheating delema and I haven't been happier besides the fact that my old best friend that he dated after he cheated on me came back to the city I live in after she moved away and still likes him but he says he has no feelings for her. But now we're back together I can't stop smiling, it's like falling for someone all over again. I think I might actually love him. He told me he loves me too. Ever since we started going out again I've stopped cutting myself, I've atually attended most of my school and don't try to kill myself. He's making me a better person then I've ever been, and he gets upset when I do. My friends say I've never looked more happy and they say he's never looked like that to anyone before. I can't get enough of him. I don't know what to do about him ex Tasha though... I don't know if because he lost his virginity that it might impact something of feelings for her because I was told that it's a fact that the perosn someone loses their virginity to always has a piece of them in thweir emeory and will always remain with those feelings. I can't stabd losing him again.. and I'm so afraid of losing him.. And I can't stop thinking about him. Any advice on what to do? I have never been this better off honestly.. and we're inseparable. I'm actually comfortable around him. PLEASE HELP!:(
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2009, 05:31 AM

I think your losing yourself in him and this relationship. It's okay to be with someone and think about them throughout the day but the thought shouldn't consume you because then you start to become needy of them and it'll start to show.

I hope that you got help for your cutting and before you think about cutting yourself again you talk to someone first because there are other ways to release stress or pain.

I think that once you get involve with someone and it turns to love it becomes dangerously love for you because you start to become a little obsessed. You need a balance and only you can do and set it. Giving the history with this guy I would be weary but you forgive him once you took him back so now you've to move forward and trust that he won't hurt you again regardless if the girl he cheated on you with is back in town and if you can trust him than how do you expect the relationship to survive? And don't go cutting yourself again.

You did something I would never do and that is taking someone back that did you wrong because I know I wouldn't but I guess the second time is a charm but still don't be a fool and keep your eyes open. And please get help for yourself by talking to someone or even reading self-help books to make yourself a stronger person because you don't need someone to make you happy and in order to be with someone you have to love and be happy with yourself.
    Kati-Katt Posts: 77, Reputation: -2

Mar 12, 2009, 12:05 AM
    Comment on liz28's post
    I gave him a second chance because over a period half the year and proved I could trust him. I shall until her prooves me wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Helpless and hopeless [ 3 Answers ]

I recently loss my parents I am in my mid forties .I cannot get out of this downward slide I am abusing precrip drugs food and alcohol I feel like theirs no tomorrow everybody says ill snap out of it but its been 7months helpppp me

Felling alone and helpless [ 9 Answers ]

I feel so alone and helpless right now. Inside I am exploding. My heart is breaking. I feel so desperately sad. I want a release, an out. I can't handle life any more and I want to die.

Helpless but not hopeless [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer that will under no circumstances access the internet. I've checked anti-virus, firewall settings... It keeps telling me that the ping command is in use by another program, but I for the life of me can not narrow it down to which one. I've tried the following: Ping Ipconfig...

Dumped and Feeling Helpless [ 2 Answers ]

So I am a gay male and my exboyfriend and I were engaged for about 3 months and he then dumped me on Friday night. I feel so empty and need help to heal my heart. It aches when I try to sleep and then I can't sleep. I can't eat without getting sick and everywhere I go I am reminded about him....

Feeling helpless... again [ 14 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I will try to make this as short as possible. I am a 39 year old married mom of 4 children ages 10, 13, 17, and 20. The 20 year old recently moved out. Here is my story: Last April I found out my husband of 14 years was cheating on me. We separated (he left me). I begged him to...

View more questions Search