Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lwmscatadj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 09:21 PM
    Thermostat for Multi Stage Heat Pump with Aux Heat & Stage Display
    I have been trying to find a Thermostat for my Multi-Stage Heat Pump which Displays when the system is operating on high or Low and also displays if it is running on Aux Heat. Can anyone recommend a Thermostat that does this?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Mar 9, 2009, 10:51 PM
    Look at Honeywell here

Catalog

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have a single or multi-stage heat pump? Want programmable thermostat. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking to replace my thermostat with a new programmable one, and I'm trying to figure out which ones might be compatible with my heat pump. I'm having trouble determining even what type of heat pump I have. Any help would be appreciated! Here is the information I have: On the unit...

Digital Thermostat options for multi-stage heat pump [ 10 Answers ]

After many hours searching the web and various forums concerning the attempt to wire-in a Hunter brand programmable thermostat, model # 44360, and seeing the mass confusion this thermostat has caused to many folks, including myself, I can answer this with great confidence: Hunter model # 44360...

Maple/Chase Dual Stage Heat Pump Display in F/C [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help with a Fahrenheit/Celsius Display question. Somehow I changed the display to Celsius, the only Maple/Chase manual I've found that explains how to change the display doesn't apply to my model. Thanks so much for your help! Bob

White rogers thermostat 2 stage heat 1 stage cool [ 6 Answers ]

Anyonw know how to hook this up with a dpdt relay There is 5 wires , outdoor heat for stage 1 heat , propane gas for stage 2 hear Thanks For any help :confused:

White rogers thermostat 2 stage heat 1 stage cool [ 1 Answers ]

What is the right wiring to hook the WHITE ROGERS 80 SERIES thermostat up ( 1F82-261)? I have a outdoor wood burner dlowing hear to a exchanger in the ducts , and I have propand gas as a back up sorce The furnace is a coleman evecon ( 94 model) with ac (up draft) I think I had the wiring...

View more questions Search