Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamabear333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 03:16 PM
    What is gastric bypass surgery?
    What is gastric bypass surgery, what is involved before and after surgery?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 9, 2009, 03:19 PM
    Here's a very helpful link...

GASTRIC BYPASS - Before and After Pictures

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I get Gastric Bypass? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 5'6" and I weighed 200 in June of 07'... now.. march 01st of 08 I weight 255... happened?. I don't eat ne differently.. I don't work out that much but I never really have... I mean do I need to get this done?. ive tried everything and I just can't lose the weight! It just keeps adding up... and...

Tubular breasts, surgery or no surgery? [ 28 Answers ]

Growing up I always hoped my weird looking breasts just hadn't fully developed but I'm now 21 and they're still the same. I didn't realise there was a medical name for my problem but recently I've been looking into surgery and was told I had tubular breasts. It's not so much the breast that I'm...

Gastric bypass after or before conception [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am 35 yrs old. I weigh 205 and am 5'2. I have never been this big! My husband is a great in house chef and his cooking is irresistible. I have lost the discipline to say no. I am considering gastric bypass surgery. Should I proceed before we conceive? (If we hadn't already) or wait until...

Gastric bypass [ 4 Answers ]

I had gastric bipass surgery in 2003 . Greatest thing I ever did. I have lost 142 lbs. Now how to get rid of skin other that surgery? I keep exersizing? HELP!! ANY SUGESTIONS? THANKS

Gastric by-pass surgery [ 4 Answers ]

I had gastric by-pass surgery almost 11 months ago. I have lost a total of 253 lbs between February 23, 2005 and today. I workout 3x a week with a personal trainer. My weight loss has slowed a bit, and I am left with a whole bunch of saggy skin mainly on my upper legs and arms. What kind of...

View more questions Search