Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donna0205 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 02:54 PM
    Replacing fuel line on Featherlite weed eater
    I need to see a diagram of the featherlite weed eater, in order to see how to replace it. Please help!

Donna:)
    rg61fc Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Mar 9, 2009, 04:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by donna0205 View Post
    I need to see a diagram of the featherlite weed eater, in order to see how to replace it. Please help!

Donna:)
    I am a tech at a tool rental business and I use the internet to track down repair info. Most companies offer exploded parts diagrams with part numbers on their sites. Some companies even have tech support.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weed Eater GTI 19T fuel line orientation [ 6 Answers ]

The fuel lines connect the tank(2) primer(2) and carburetor(2) What goes where?

Weed Eater LT 7000 Gas Tank\Fuel Line [ 2 Answers ]

I recently received a used weed eater lt 7000 and when I tried to clean it up a little I noticed the fuel lines were rotted. The filter was already off inside of the gas tank. Any ideas on how to get a new gas line and the filter back in the gas tank, since I have no idea on how it goes? There was...

Weed eater fuel line replacement [ 1 Answers ]

I have purchased some bulk fuel line to replace the fuel line on an older model craftman weedeater. But I found tha the line was just pushed through the bottom of the fuel tank, and was tight enough to no leak. There was no fitting or external or internal connector to connect the line itself to. I...

Weed Eater Featherlite Plus 21cc Fuel problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Featherlite 21cc weed eater... The unit was running fine then all the sudden it quit. Check the gas it was over half full. Took spark plug out it was firing... Put plug back in.. It started then acted like it ran out of gas. Took the rear plastic housing off.. and the both fuel lines were...

How to drain fuel system of featherlite weed eater? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Guys I'm new at this so bear with me. I have a featherlite weed eater which I tried to start. It only stays running for a minute or so when I have it strted on Full choke. When I go to half choke it shuts out immediately. Some one tells me that I have flood the system? How do I fix...

View more questions Search