Ask
    cmecry Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 01:30 PM
    My ps2 won't open enless I hit it
    My ps2 doesn't open enless I hit it on the side can I fix it
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2009, 01:49 PM

It can be fixed that's for sure, have you checked inside if there is a lot of dust or something that shouldn't be there (a small piece of plastic etc)?

Also if it the original PS2 or the slim one, they open differently?

Mar 11, 2009, 12:59 PM

The big balky original on I have cleaned it and I found a lose of plastic piece in it
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2009, 01:01 PM

So do you still have the problem since you found the loose piece?

If so I'm guessing something is out of alignment and when you hit it the disc is able to come out once again. It you have it sitting horizontal stand it vertical and see if that fixes it (or vice versa if you have it vertical now).

Option 2 is to take it to a best buy or something like that and they can probably replace the disc tray

Mar 11, 2009, 01:04 PM

if there's no disc in it I have to hit it but when there's a disc its opens the only resone I care is I want to sell it and get a x box 360 will this cost me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ok I have open the first seven chakras now I won't to know how to open the 8th and 9th [ 5 Answers ]

Hey dos any body out there know how to open the 8th and 9th chakra. And open the third eye chakra to its full potintal.. Thaks. Darryl123

My itunes won't open at all, does anybody know how to get it to open? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently got my computer back after having new virus scanns on my computer downloaded.. and I have used itunes since then but last night when I logged out and logged back in this morning, when I click on itunes, all that happens is it has the mouse thing which looks like its loading for a couple...

My cd drive won't open! What should I do? [ 4 Answers ]

Well aside from hiring a technician to fix this, is there any other method? A friend told me to get a paperclip and point it at the smallest hole that's located at the front of the cd drive. The 3rd one at the far right.he told me that was what will aid the cd drive to open.I haven't tried it yet...

Site won't open [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. For some reason an internet site I very much need at the moment will not open no matter how I try I keep getting "internet explorer cannotnopen this page" message. Every other site I use works perfectly. But like I said I really need this one at the moment. I rang the company whose site it is...

Icons won't open [ 1 Answers ]

I can't open any icons on the desktop or some things in the start menu such as the control panel, when I try to the screen goes blank for a few seconds and then recovers. Also when I try to download anything it says I do not have administrative powers but I can't open up the control panel to change...

View more questions Search