Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hottg6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 01:27 PM
    Cant find movie anywhere.dont remember name
    Help... I can't remember the name of this movie I saw when I was younger.. it was made with real people as the characters.. this girl finds a mirror and is somehow transported to another world.. somewhere I the movie she meets either a wolf or a fox and he ends up getting a magic ring for her that sings.. but she loses it in the river and a fish eats it.. but then she finds it once more in the fish when she's invited for dinner by a queen who's trying to kill her (sort of like snow white) I believe she puts a poisoned comb in the girls hair.. and around the end the girl finds out that the queen is her mother.. as well as the queen and so the queen saves her in the end. Unfortunately everything else in the movie is quite hazy... I hope somebody out there might be able to help me find it... thank you..
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 9, 2009, 07:47 PM

It was a mini-series, but maybe "The 10th Kingdom" (2000)
    mrmath55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2013, 06:38 PM
    I'm looking for the same movie, the wolf falls in love with her and she grows rapunzel type hair that she has to lug around, I thought the movie was called "The Legend" but everyone tells me there was no such thing.
    The part where she sings to win the prize (the mirror) to get back to her home.
    The sheep beauty contest. I love this movie, I hope we find it!
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Aug 3, 2013, 08:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmath55 View Post
    I'm looking for the same movie, the wolf falls in love with her and she grows rapunzel type hair that she has to lug around, I thought the movie was called "The Legend" but everyone tells me there was no such thing.
    The part where she sings to win the prize (the mirror) to get back to her home.
    The sheep beauty contest. I love this movie, I hope we find it!!
    The person above you already named it. "The 10th Kingdom" is correct.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask about movie I don't remember. [ 20 Answers ]

Hi I want to ask about an animated dog movie Ive seen years ago.It is about a dog,kicked out from his lady owner over the bridge.Then he was on some farm.He also sings,it's a basset dog I think.Then the lady found him,but he decided to stay on farm. Thanks for help

Does anyone remember this movie,I can't find anyone that does [ 3 Answers ]

There was movie I think in the 80's about a mother bear and her son,and they didn't have much money so the little bear started his own band with friends to get money to help his mother pay bills.Does anyone remember that movie?

I don't remember the title of this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I think it was a horror film. It starts with a man and a women. They just found a house that they want to buy, then they are driving a car when its night, I think it's the women driving, and then she see's something ahead of her, and they drive into it, or something. The women goes to a hospital...

I don't remember what's the name of the movie? [ 3 Answers ]

It's a british movie about a woman that gets hit by a car... she has two lives or something, when she wakes up she's find out that she has 3 kids or 2 and a husband.. her other half wakes up with nothing, she's single and starts dating this other guy... I don't remember all that much.. so if...

View more questions Search