Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tashiibabii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 12:57 PM
    Am I allowed to visit my cousins without supervision I'm 14 ?
    I'm having supervised contact twic a year , but I want to be able to see my cousin who is also 14 without supervision because I don't feel comfortable being suoervised and we used to be really close but were not as close now .
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2009, 01:18 PM

A lot would probably depend on why you have supervised visits, why they were set up this way and is this a court ordered thing.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2009, 07:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tashiibabii View Post
    im having supervised contact twic a year , but i want to be able to see my cousin who is also 14 without supervision because i dont feel comfortable being suoervised and we used to be really close but were not as close now .

tashiibabii, maybe you can bring a board game or some cards and just hang out and talk and stuff. Your visits are probably really important to you cousin, so I would keep going no matter how boring they are... I know it sucks you guys can't have privacy, there is probably a good reason for it, so keep up with the rules and I hope it all pays off for you and your cousin!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Instructional supervision [ 4 Answers ]

What is instructional supervision? Goal of supervision? Who should supervise? Who should be supervised? Attributes of supervisors? What are the most important needs of teachers? What contributes to positive relationships between supervisors and teachers Types of activities should be part of...

Supervision for shoplifting under $100. Can I be a Cop? [ 5 Answers ]

When I was 18 I shoplifted and obviously I got caught. I gave them everything I shoplifted and was still arrested. I eagerly repaid my debts to them and was given a huge leniency. I was give one year court supervision not probation, and it was not counted as a conviction. What are my chances of...

Federal supervision ua [ 2 Answers ]

I'm on federal supervised release and drop random ua's. I did a small amount of meth and tested 76 hours later. I took a detoxify pill, omni pack. How long to get results back from the lab? Will it come back diluted?

Looking for my cousins [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find my cousins.they are originally from malden,massachuetts.their names are: william "billy" ford who would be around 57 yrs old:his sister,kathy ford who would be in her 60's or early 70's:her sister nancy ford also in her 60's and she should be married living in the west...

Looking for cousins [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everybody looking for my 2 cousins in ca jeanette and priscilla baca ages 34, and 35 mom named sue in san quan capistrano if found email me at [email protected] loving and misssin them

View more questions Search