Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WyldStallyns Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 12:45 PM
    Early morning/afternoon Nature show in the early-mid 90s.
    PLEASE HELP! Ive been trying to remember the name of this nature show I used to watch on TV as a kid. It was really low-tech and basically had one guy in it. I remember watching it in the early 90's, maybe on Nickelodeon, PBS, or some other children's programming station, but the filming style is reminiscent of 70's and 80's quality.

The only thing I really remember about the show is it's introduction: with a pretty acoustic guitar (maybe banjo) song playing in the background, the intro was made up of a montage of different shots of nature. Sunshine through the trees. A brook. Ferns in the shade. A hollowed out log that the show's host, bearded and goofily dressed as a full-blown hiker, walks across with a walking stick, a big fat happy smile on his face. I remember there being multiple shots of the sunshine through the trees, maybe even a title card on one of these shots.

That's all I can ever really remember. It was a simple nature show showing us kids how to love each other and all creatures through an appreciation with nature.

It was simply awesome. Please help me find the name - THANKS!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 9, 2009, 09:04 PM

YouTube - Fred Penners Place intro ?
    WyldStallyns Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 12:08 AM
    Holy dude. Yes!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s/Early 90s Morning TV Show Name.. [ 7 Answers ]

At the beginning of the show a train would come out of the clouds and float down to the ground and out would come a bunch of animals. They were members of a circus. It was actual people in animal costumes. The one I remember the best is a cat that I think was an acrobat. She would wear like a pink...

Late 80's early 90's Saturday morning TV show [ 7 Answers ]

I believe this show is from the late 80's or early 90's. It is about a father and daughter who found a "portal" to a prehistoric land. It aired on Saturday mornings. Any ideas ?

Early morning barking [ 1 Answers ]

My adult King Charles Spaniel sleeps in an inside kennel and starts barking at 5am every morning. How can we stop this?

Early in the morning [ 1 Answers ]

Marriage Quotes - Marriage is like a mousetrap. Those on the outside are trying to get in. Those on the inside are trying to get out. - Marriage is low down, but you spend the rest of your life paying for it. - Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have...

View more questions Search