Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carls Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2006, 08:44 AM
    How to Setting up a Architec Individual Practices...
    What is the process and procedures of registration and setting up of the Architect individual practices?

Please give me some information about this.
    And please give me more information about architect.:confused:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 27, 2006, 10:53 AM
    Architects require a college degree. To find out how to start a practice in your area consult your local building dept.
    carls Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2006, 12:38 AM
    ScottGem, do you have more information about that?
    What is others requirements?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 28, 2006, 05:54 AM
    On the college degree contact any college that offers enginering or architecture degrees, they will tell you what the requirements are.

For local rules, I don't know where you are so I can't say what the local rules are.

But also, you need to do your own work here. Go to google.com and start searching for architecture degree or license. I'll give you some direction on the research but I'm not going to do the research for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting up Tomcat 5.0 [ 5 Answers ]

I am having real trouble setting up Tomcat 5.0 on Windows XP. I have downloaded the Windows setup and followed the instructions to the letter. When I try and start the server with c:\Tomcat 5.0\bin\startup I get the following message: Windows cannot find '-Djava.endorsed.dirs='. Make sure...

The Setting Superstar [ 3 Answers ]

I have this song by Jeff Buckley, but the album I have for it is Sensorium 8-31-00, after his death. I don't think it's even one of his songs. Here are the lyrics (somewhat): And the sun went to the highest bidder... (can't make out this part) Have you seen my wife, she's taken strangely...

Individual fixture venting during re-model [ 3 Answers ]

I am preparing to convert two 2nd floor closets into a second full bath (toilet, shower, and lav) in our circa 1940 house. The closets are adjacent to the existing bath so I can gain access to main drain/vent and water supply. Most of the information that I have read recommends individually...

Can I Opt Not be considered An EXEMPT individual? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to decide whether I need to file resident or non-resident tax return. Here is my situation: For year 2003 and 2004, I was on F1 and filed 1040 NR with 8843 claiming exemption for the substantial presence test. For year 2005, I was on F1 from 1st Jan to 30th Sep, and H1-B...

E-bay setting?? [ 1 Answers ]

?I have a question for anybody that can help. I have been an e-bayer for some time now and have not had any problems with setting on the site. Now all of a sudden am having problems when I click on a customers e-mail address, or on the feedback section. Here are my problems... I have cable line...

View more questions Search