Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dayinrei Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 09:51 AM
    Who is Wilson?
    I have tried doing research on this artist but there are so many wilson painters out there... im not sure if this is his first name or his last... maybe someone recognizes his work... any help here?
    Attached Images

Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2009, 01:25 AM

Hi, dayinrei!

What I'm seeing for the last name might also be interpreted as being Milson. Or even a first and last name, because on my computer, the "l" and "s" do not appear to be connected.

What do you think?

Thanks!

Mar 12, 2009, 02:58 PM

I also can see the 'l' and 's' not connected but I doubt the last name is Son... now that I see more closely I realize the first letter could be a m, n, or w... so I guess now I'm more confused
    artlvr4ever Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 07:41 PM
    Try Charles J. A. Wilson (1880 - 1965). He is known for ship portrait, marine, graphics. It may be your Wilson. I did check the signature and it is consistent. Good Luck! Rick

Mar 14, 2009, 01:40 AM

Thank you for the information!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1890's Wheeler & Wilson Sewing Machine [ 4 Answers ]

I have an old Wilson and Wheeler Sewing Machine from the 1890's. It is in very good condition. I believe it is the 5 drawer with a "coffin" cover. Does anyone know the approximate value? Thank you! :)

Hack Wilson card [ 1 Answers ]

How much would a Hack Wilson card be worth? I know he isn't alive any more and they can't make any more cards of him playing.:)

Wilson Disease [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir Can u tell me is there any medicine in homeopathic or any other natural remedies that can be use to traet or control the symptoms of wilson disease ? Informe me Thanks

View more questions Search