Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garyv72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 09:51 AM
    coin value
    What is the value if any for a 1951 wheatback penny?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2009, 07:01 PM

garyv72 - I need the following information in order to give you your answers ;; #1- look on
    just below the date and see if there is a letter (D) OR (S) or no letter THIS IS THE MINT MARK AND IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN THEIR VALUES:: #2- I need to know what the condition of the coin is in ;; GO TO THE FOLLOWING< AND IT WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO FIND THE CONDITION AND GRADE OF THE COIN:: Waiting for your reply with what I need ::THANKS - F.B.E.
    garyv72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 08:58 AM
    The coin has an "s" under the date. The coin appears to be in good condition. I hope it is worth somethinghttps://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2009, 09:20 PM

garyv72 - THE value of the 1951 S wheat penny is as follows:: VF-20 EF-40 AU-50
    $.25 $.30 $.50
    THE ( S ) mint mark,has the most value::
    VF-20 9 LINCOLNScheekbone and jawbone worn,but separated,NO worn spots on WJHEAT HEADS) ( EF-40- SLIGHT WEAR> ALL DEETAILS SHARP) (AU-50{ABOUT UNCIRCULATED} SLIGHT WEAR ON CHEEK AND JAW AND ON WHEAT HEADS} :: I HOPE
    THIS HELPS YOU OUT:: HAVE A GREAT DAY AND GOD BLESS ::F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this coin? [ 20 Answers ]

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3208/2891690937_9cb78508c0_o.jpg This is scaned photo of the coin I bought today in very poor condition,no dates,no writtens,just the rest of a portrait which looks like woman portrait. This should be an authenic coin. Any informations?Thanks in advance.

F-16 coin [ 2 Answers ]

My dad(before he died) was given a coin with the f-16 fighting falcon on one side and the seal of the Republic of The Marshall islands on the reverse. Its says 5 dollars on the front and back and was made in 1995. I am looking for anyone who knows anything about this coin and/or its real worth.

Coin value [ 2 Answers ]

would like to know approx value of a 1967 $20 canadian gold coin in almost mint condition

Coin value [ 2 Answers ]

value of u.s.$10 gold liberty 1907 excellent cond

Old Coin [ 5 Answers ]

I have come across many old coins and some old bills. I was wondering what a 1945 and a 1941 Lincoln Penny might be worth, if anything. This is my first time using this service, if more detail is needed let me know.

View more questions Search