Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrobinson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 04:17 AM
    Addressing Complaints about female body odor
    I have a group of employees that work in pretty small work areas. I am getting complaints about a female employee's body odor, specifically a female body odor. I need some help in addressing the problem with the employee. I want to be as sensitive as possible but how do you start the conversation? What should I do if it doesn't get any better?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 9, 2009, 04:47 AM

First you have to investgate and be sure this is a true issue. Then you will have to bring them into private and just tell them about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Body odor. [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, so, this is kind of an embarrassing subject but uh.. yeah. Anyway, I'm a 17 year old girl. Well, over the last couple months... or year... I have notice that I have some... body odor problems. Not anything noticeable really. But like, my under arms don't really ever smell good. I wear...

Body odor [ 2 Answers ]

I have a body odor. How could I get rid of them? :D

Bad body odor? [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently discovered that I have a different body odor than normal. I normally don't even have to use deodrant but now I use it and still smell. I have even tried different kinds of deodrant to see if that was the problem and that doesn't work. I just don't know what to do? Is this like a...

Female odor [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I recently gave birth to my first child and I am heavier than I use to be. Since I gave birth I have noticed that I smell different down there than I use to. I went to the doctor thinking I had an infection and it came back negative. What can I take to stop vaginal odor that is over...

View more questions Search