Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charlene webb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 08:32 PM
    Need vision exam and contacts
    I am a single person and I work at telemarketing and I have no extra moneyto live hardly pay my bills and I need contacts and eye exam can someone please help me. My eyes are getting worse and hurting me at my job and I have a headache just about every DAY
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 10, 2009, 09:37 AM

HI there, here is a link to help you find free vision care.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/vision...am-218963.html

MOST of these places will only help with the eye exam and glasses, not the contact lens fitting or contacts.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Farsighted and contacts /blurred vision [ 11 Answers ]

I just got a eye exam a few weeks ago. I am farsighted and opted for contacts. Problem is I can now see well up close but things a little blurry at a distance and get worse as dusk or dark to the point that its very hard to drive. The Doc says that's the way it is, I can't have good vision up close...

Vision worse from contacts? [ 3 Answers ]

I got contacts for the first time @ the end of July. Yes I love them and I have the kind that you wear for a month. Latley I've noticed that my vision isn't as good like I can't see as far as I use 2 when I first got contacts. Is it possible for my vision 2 get worse within 3 months? Should I go in...

Illusions contacts VS Natural touch contacts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Any one got any info on Illusions opeque colored contacts and Natrual Touch opeque colored contacts? Because I want to order some but my budget is very slim. The discroption of the contacts says that they provide depth to the eye... which gives off the illusion that they color you have is the...

View more questions Search