Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aspeight1970 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 12:50 PM
    Computer hardware
    Can you help me solve a problem with my HP Laserjet 6L its been a good worker for and I don't really want to replace it when I first switch it on there is only one green light on until I tell it to print and than all three lights come on 1 orange and 2 green in the manual it says here is an internal fault any ideas
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 8, 2009, 02:17 PM

Have you checked the paper path to see if there is any jams?
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Mar 9, 2009, 04:45 PM
    Sorry, but I need to get a little help from you.

Please tell me exactly what each of the three lamps are doing. Are they on "Solid" or "Flashing". Are all of the lights doing the same thing or are they different.

My eyes are terrible and from here I can't see what the lamps are doing.

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hardware/Software needed to configure a 3-computer network? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I just need to know the necessary components needed to configure a network for three desktops without using a HUB/Switch.. Can I just use a router? What other components are neede if so?

Computer hardware [ 1 Answers ]

When I boot my PC, a shrill sound continues from CPU. This sound continues and go up and down in a cyclic order. What is the reason ? What remedial measures can be initiated if this sound is indicative of any malfunctioning.

Hardware detected but doesn't show up in my computer [ 3 Answers ]

My external hard-drive was working fine until I accidentally dropped it onto the ground. However after dropping it, I turned it on and it booted up fine, no weird noises etc. So I was somewhat hopeful that perhaps no damage had been done until I plugged it into my computer. It pops up in the...

Computer hangs after recognizing hardware [ 3 Answers ]

I have a home built computer that has been running perfectly for about 5 yrs. It has an MSI (K7T266 pro2), one gig of RAM, 1.6 AMD Athlon chip running win xp pro. As of this morning the machine boots to the point of recognizing the hardware and whether its working etc, at this point it hangs and...

Computer hardware [ 1 Answers ]

How can I unlock the keyboard of my laptop

View more questions Search