Ask
    arnimal7 Posts: 96, Reputation: 11

Mar 8, 2009, 02:27 PM
    Quick, his car is a transformer. RUNNNN:eek:
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 02:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by arnimal7 View Post
    As I'm making my way to the courtyard * I see that stringer was kind enough to leave his 1987 Pinto outside with the keys in the ignition.* Wooo I'm free:D
    We have a 'courtyard'? Quick Batman... get the tractor... dig it up... Can't be havin' something nice like that for these bad girls... :p

And my sweetie, you are not free you are imagining it...remember the drink that you drank...hee hee your mind is playin' wit cha... you are still in the cell...
    Business Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 02:33 PM
    Hee hee... right into my deputy's arms... HEY! What's wrong with this picture?? :confused:
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2009, 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Hey!!!! Cuteeee (THAT be the both of of YA!), I am certainly NOT a Pinto kinda guy....I be so coooool....(hee hee) I have a 2008 Black Beauty; Volvo C-70 sport convertible hard top 280 h.p.....very sleek and smooth girly, very smooth...tell her M? :D
    And a beauty she is too Sheriff :cool:

Name:  C70Conv.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  15.2 KB
    Business Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 02:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    And a beauty she is too Sheriff :cool:

Name:  C70Conv.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  15.2 KB
    You have to 'draw' me in the driver's seat M... :rolleyes:
    Business Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 02:46 PM
    Hee hee... have you noticed... all the girls have left cha... a huh... they have abandoned you...

Batman... get that look out of your eye and stop swirling that mustache... BATMAN!! HEY BATMAN!. Focus... we have a job to do, way too many criminal types out there... back to work... Hey!! BATMAN!! Geeeeeeze.. :rolleyes:
    arnimal7 Posts: 96, Reputation: 11

Mar 8, 2009, 02:47 PM
    LOL Off to the gold mines. I'll be back.;)
    Business Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 02:49 PM

Ahhhhh...how come they can come and go when we have the password Batman????
    Business Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 02:51 PM
    LOL Off to the gold mines. I'll be back.;)
    AND... how come you have 'gold mines' when we all have 'SALT MINES?' Please explain... :confused::D
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2009, 02:51 PM

Ahhhhh...how come they can come and go when we have the password Batman????
    They only come and go when we LET THEM Sheriff:cool:
    Business Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 02:55 PM
    They only come and go when we LET THEM Sheriff:cool:
    K... but we have to set up some type of 'system' Batman... something so I know what's going on?!?!?!?!?!?! Does 'Keystone Cops' come to mind? :)
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2009, 03:06 PM
    K...but we have to set up some type of 'system' Batman....something so I know what's going on?!?!?!?!?!?! Does 'Keystone Cops' come to mind? :)
    Sheriff , I've set up cameras it all the Cells. They're hidden cameras so no-one but us can find them.

Name:  cells.bmp
Views: 36
Size:  216.7 KB

All the necessary software is uploaded on this new Laptop I've set up for you. They have no chance :cool:

Name:  laptop-fujitsu-P7230.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  35.2 KB
    Business Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 03:09 PM
    Sheriff , I've set up cameras it allthe Cells. They're hiddeen cameras so no-one but us can find them.

Name:  cells.bmp
Views: 36
Size:  216.7 KB

All the neccesary software is uploaded on this new Laptop I've set up for you. They have no chance :cool:

Name:  laptop-fujitsu-P7230.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  35.2 KB
    Why are they so clean??
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2009, 03:11 PM

I've had all the prisoners on clean up duty , the naughtiest got to clean the most cells.

That's why starby had to go for a sleep!!
    Business Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 03:20 PM
    I've had all the prisoners on clean up duty , the naughtiest got to clean the most cells.

Thats why starby had to go for a sleep!!!
    That's good work Deputy... by the way... have you collected their 'donations' to our "Get the Sheriff and Deputy Re-elected Campaign" as yet? I think we need to set minimum donation amounts... Whatcha think 'bout this?
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2009, 03:27 PM
    That's good work Deputy....by the way...have you collected their 'donations' to our "Get the Sheriff and Deputy Re-elected Campaign" as yet? I think we need to set minimum donation amounts....Whatcha think 'bout this?
    They will be fined every time they are disobedient. That should get us Plenty ;)
    Business Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 03:53 PM
    They will be fined every time they are disobedient. That should get us Plenty ;)
    Wow... you are right... think how much we will make on Alty and Starduck alone... now we have Arnimal and Darky...

I'm planning on a vacation and maybe spending some to buy stocks... great time to do that while a the wimps... opppss... I meant the 'bears' are selling... we will be even richer...

I'm thinking homes in Hawaii... on the beach... grass skirts... of course Marta will have to approve... :o
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 06:46 PM

Hey! Who left the Sherriff and the Deputy alone? Girls! Dark! This is unacceptable. Don't you know that the two of them alone together is bad?

:: pfft, pfft :: Is anyone going to get these feathers off me?
    darkvision Posts: 232, Reputation: 15

Mar 8, 2009, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Hey! Who left the Sherriff and the Deputy alone? Girls! Dark! This is unacceptable. Don't you know that the two of them alone together is bad?

:: pfft, pfft :: Is anyone going to get these feathers off of me?
    o_O sorry got distracted again! Damn that ADHD. But my time gone is not a complete loss, I came back prepared with my secret weapon! As well as some solvent for the glue, should get you patched(or unpatched) right up!
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 8, 2009, 07:43 PM

Alty... I got the vacuum cleaner that they think that they gave us to clean up. Stand by your bars... I'll blow the feathers off you! Scoop them up and pass them over! I saved some jelly from our late night snack, and I'll disguise myself. Gather up your sheets, and we'll tie them together okay? Now, I've been gone all of this time, and have gotten half of the tunnel dug, to get over to your cell, with the spoon they gave me with my lunch. They only think I'm sleeping!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Movie that had "Death" brand cigarette's [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone remember this movie? All I can remember was that it was late 80's, early 90's, kind of Pulp Fiction-y Quentin Tarantino style movie. The only scene I remember was the main character who was a female (I think it might have even been Drew Barrymore?) driving some car smoking those Death...

Home electrical "updated" [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter recently purchased a house built in '60. The house was inspected and a few minor discrepancies were found and corrected. The insurer wanted to know if the electrical had been "updated". What does "updated" mean?

Hose bib question "prier" brand [ 5 Answers ]

I've got a leaky hose bib that says PRIER on the body of the bib. I'm guessing PRIER is the name of the company that made it. It is a frost proof bib and it leaks only when it is turned on. It leaks around where the stem (part with the handle on it) screws into the bib body (part that is...

View more questions Search