Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 01:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    Rut row... I may be getting more than I bargained for in this here cell...
    Hee hee... well you opened da door sweeetie... ya know I would NEVER take any advantages...
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 8, 2009, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by arnimal7 View Post
    NOOOO, not that scary song, nooo my ears, I am tainted for life, help me ladies.
    That's okay... it's distracting the boys. They think we're watching the sexy guy, when really we are plotting our escape! Turn up the song... they'll never hear us! :D

(ya... someone please get this song out of my head!! )
    Business Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    It's working for me! :D

Ahhh, sidetracked, sidetracked! Leaving now. Bye kids! ;)

Wait, I have to ask something first.

Dark, are you male or female? Okay, that's a weird question to ask, especially since I just watched you strip. Sorry. :o

Leaving now, going, going, gone!

BYE! :p
    The cool drink is working... sleepy, getting sleepy... here Alty. Just put your little head on this featherless pillow. :rolleyes:
    Business Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 01:13 PM
    NOOOO, not that scary song, nooo my ears, I am tainted for life, help me ladies.
    Song? What song? Awwww you drank the drink... hearing things... nice...
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 8, 2009, 01:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Song? What song? Awwww you drank the drink...hearing things...nice...
    The Sheriff's not too sexy for his shirt! :p
    arnimal7 Posts: 96, Reputation: 11

Mar 8, 2009, 01:15 PM

Quick before they get to Alty, we need to distract them somehow. I just slipped all over the feathers, ouch that hurt.
    darkvision Posts: 232, Reputation: 15

Mar 8, 2009, 01:15 PM
    NO! Put your shirt back on...DOES NUTTIN' FOR ME!!!!! Pay attention Dark, LOCK the cells...if ya stay on track you can be my second Deputy....
    Its OK, you don't have to lie, we all know I'm waaaay sexeh(the voices in my head say so). Anyway on to orders...

*goes and locks all the cells even though no one is in any of them*
    *thinks to himself, wow this sheriff is nice, doesn't want any of his guests to accidentally get locked up... *

p.s. glad I could get that song stuck in all of your heads, so see I was distracting :P
    Business Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 01:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    that's okay...it's distracting the boys. They think we're watchin the sexy guy, when really we are plotting our escape! Turn up the song...they'll never hear us! :d

(ya...someone please get this song out of my head!!!!)
    What song??
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 8, 2009, 01:19 PM
    Quick before they get to Alty, we need to distract them somehow. I just slipped all over the feathers, ouch that hurt.
    Stop sneezing! You're bustin our cover! Let's make a feather boa's, and we'll pretend to put on a show for the Sheriff and his Deputy's, while I will sneak into the Sheriff's office and steal all his keys!
    Business Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 01:21 PM

Okey dokey... all those criminal types are in their cells and locked up... (thinking... what's next?)

Mar 8, 2009, 01:22 PM

Great idea, Look Dark just went into the cell to look for us. Quick, hurry lock him in. Now if I can just get Stringer to drink his own drink.
    Business Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 01:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Stop sneezing! You're bustin our cover! Let's make a feather boa's, and we'll pretend to put on a show for the Sheriff and his Deputy's, while I will sneak into the Sheriff's office and steal all his keys!
    Ooopppps... forgot to tell you girls... we no longer use keys... yep we are now in the nerd stage... all cells are now programed to lock with our computer thingy... only I know the password... hee a he he heee...

Mar 8, 2009, 01:24 PM
    what song??????????????????????
    The one I put on, I'm to sexy for my shirt.
    Business Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 01:24 PM
    Great idea, Look Dark just went into the cell to look for us. Quick, hurry lock him in. Now if I can just get Stringer to drink his own drink.
    Well... there are ways to distract his honor the Sheriff... ;)
    Business Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by darkvision View Post
    the one i put on, im to sexy for my shirt.
    Oh yeah... I hate that song to... find something more current... K? By the way, I just made that a new law... :rolleyes: Forgot ta tell you this also... I am Sheriff and JUDGE... ya all know that us southern Sheriff's can just about do what we want... after we give ourselves a title... like The Colonel...
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2009, 01:25 PM

Deputy M reporting for duty Sheriff. Watch that Duck , she's always plotting :D

Mar 8, 2009, 01:28 PM

Firstly have to post this, I about died I laughed so hard
    ablk

Now onto some pranks... (you shouldn't have mentioned you have a computer... it draws me like moth to flame).

*rearanges all keys on the keyboard, plugs the keyboard into the mouse port, and vice versa, rotates the screen to be upside down(video option, not the actual monitor), and ofc uses his ERD disk to change all the account names and passwords. Oh why I'm at it, throw in a key logger as well... to bad your not using a win98 machine... I know some real fun ones for it*

*erases all the video files in the jail so the sheriff can't know who did it*

Mar 8, 2009, 01:32 PM

Look, I found a chest under Stringers desk. *opening the chest, I find handcuffs, mouthwash, some Home and Garden Mags, and what's this, oh no an old VHS copy of the movie Barberella. NOOOOOO I'm doomed
    Business Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    Deputy M reporting for duty Sheriff. Watch that Duck , she's always plotting :D
    Whew... so glad that you arrived Deputy... I was running out of breath here. I'm going to sit for a while... you take charge for a while... K?:p
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2009, 01:34 PM
    , and and what's this, oh no an old VHS copy of the movie Barberella. NOOOOOO I'm doomed
    I was wondering where I left that ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Movie that had "Death" brand cigarette's [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone remember this movie? All I can remember was that it was late 80's, early 90's, kind of Pulp Fiction-y Quentin Tarantino style movie. The only scene I remember was the main character who was a female (I think it might have even been Drew Barrymore?) driving some car smoking those Death...

Home electrical "updated" [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter recently purchased a house built in '60. The house was inspected and a few minor discrepancies were found and corrected. The insurer wanted to know if the electrical had been "updated". What does "updated" mean?

Hose bib question "prier" brand [ 5 Answers ]

I've got a leaky hose bib that says PRIER on the body of the bib. I'm guessing PRIER is the name of the company that made it. It is a frost proof bib and it leaks only when it is turned on. It leaks around where the stem (part with the handle on it) screws into the bib body (part that is...

View more questions Search