Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4answers Posts: 200, Reputation: 35

Mar 8, 2009, 11:23 AM
    Single 10 years
    Hi guys, I have been single for about 10 years. I can't figure out why.

Oh a couple of girls, lasting a few months but that's all.

I go for very attractive girls, who get loads of attention and can chose who they want!. I don't get chosen.. Either rejection or friends response... This gets me down.

But I cannot bring myself to make do or settle with someone I am not attracted to !

Since looks rule the dating game, I don't know how I can up my game!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 11:51 AM

In other words your attracted to females that everyone thinks looks good, or just you?

There is a difference, but broadening your pool will add to your choices and options, and opurtunities.

Beauty is only skin deep, and if you never give others a chance, you may never know if your attracted to them, or not.

Have fun dating a variety of females, and stop judging.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Single dad of 4, wondering, are there women who date single dads? [ 15 Answers ]

Hello all, Single father of four children. Married 2 different women, at separate times of course, :D . Three of my children live with me full time and my youngest lives with her mother. Just wondering why it seems that all women don't want anything to do with a single dad of that many kids. ...

How do you begin to be single again after 9 years she breaks up with you? [ 7 Answers ]

We have been together for a very long time. I asked her to marry me and she said she was confused at first. Then later she said she does not feel that thing you should feel when you want to marry someone. We live (own) together and every time I ask her to leave she says that she still loves me,...

The Single Years [ 4 Answers ]

I'm just curious whether other people feel the same as I do about this... As a student in college, a lot of my time is spent studying, napping, working, trying to fit in friends as much as possible.. and that's really it. Worrying about a relationship? Mmm not so much. I have now convinced...

Single for 2 years - Ready? [ 18 Answers ]

I've been single for 2 years. I wasn't the best boyfriend and had little self-awareness. Through my 2 years of being single, overall I enjoyed it. I still enjoy being single, however I miss what a relationship has to offer. I also haven't been sexually active. My day consist of sitting on a...

How come single men fall for emtional games from single women but not married ones? [ 75 Answers ]

Okay this was brought up in another post by Wildcat. I didn’t want to take away from the original poster but this has been on my mind all day and I just want to get some other feedback on it. The OP was a mistress and as WC points out we’ve been seeing a lot of that here lately. Here’s what WC...

View more questions Search