Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lama22 Posts: 22, Reputation: -8

Mar 8, 2009, 10:55 AM
    I like him but it's like I'm almost not allowed?
    Yea so my brother has this friend and ever since we met there has been these sparks between us. He always comes over to see me but uses my brother for an excuse. Lol. I love spending time with him. It's so funny, we do the dumbest things. But the other day my mom was like asking me some stuff about my brothers friends and she asked if any of them liked me and all I said is you kind of, they think I'm hot. She was like oh well you don't like any of them and I was like noo (only because I had a boyfriend at the time and I don't really like to admit I like this guy) she was like good there too old for u. So really that's my only problem, he's 3 years older than me. But I text him all the time and he tells me he loves me on the cutest ways and always calls me baby. I like him. What shall I do?
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Mar 10, 2009, 11:57 AM

Depends really, how old are you two?
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

Mar 10, 2009, 12:37 PM

Basing this off your general tone of message style, and previous posts, I assume you are about 13 years old? Well, a thirteen year old dating a 16 year old is something to discuss. There is also a big difference between middle school and high school students maturity levels. Guys who are 16 are usually looking to get lucky and that makes them a type of predator, especially to anyone under the age of about 15. Honestly, three years wouldn't be much difference, if you weren't still in school. Currently, however, being that you are younger than this boy, and he is saying he loves you, that's a bit messed up. How long have you known this boy? Plus, if you don't feel comfortable admitting you like him, how much do you really like him?

Mar 10, 2009, 01:16 PM

13? Hmm, where I live 13 and 16 year olds are in the same school so I don't know. Im 15 and the oldest for me now is 17. You know him better than we do, but if he's callng you stuff like sexy then id watch out - that's only my opinion. Good luck.

Mar 10, 2009, 03:30 PM

Ohh god I've known him for a while. I dated his bro like way last year who was 14 at the time but now 15. Yea I don't know it's just our relationship is weird, there just so many sparks! It's like it's meant to be, honestly. And I know guys around that age are hoping to get lucky but I don't know about him, he's just so different wit me but not afraid to be himself and neither am I.
    Megan78 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Mar 11, 2009, 06:23 AM

I think if you really like him go for it. Your only 13 so you shouldn't be in any rush, get to know him really well and just see how it goes.
    daddizgirl Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by IheartEdward View Post
    13? Hmm, where i live 13 and 16 year olds are in the same school so i dont know. Im 15 and the oldest for me now is 17. You know him better than we do, but if hes callng you stuff like sexy then id watch out - thats only my opinion. Good luck.
    Oh lord I'm going though something like that except he's not my bros friend he is my god sisters friend

Mar 11, 2009, 03:57 PM

Yea so u know how it feels... Lol. I've never felt this way wit a guy before literally like I said just SO MANY sparks between us! Like fireworks!! Lol
    daddizgirl Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lama22 View Post
    Yea so u know how it feels... Lol. I've never felt this way wit a guy befor literally like I said just SO MANY sparks between us!! Like fireworks!!!! Lol
    Oh yeah be der going through that LOL:D:D:D:cool::cool:

Mar 12, 2009, 02:23 PM

From what I recall, of my boyfriends.. the guys that have their hands all over you and are like 'babe, your sexy' are the ones that just want in you pants whereas other boyf's I've had that would clearly try not rush me into anything and be really sweet were the ones that really cared.

But the be honest, I don't know him so I can't tell your only 13, ever if he's not right.. your allowed to make mistakes, it's the only way to learn.

Good luck sweety

Mar 12, 2009, 05:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by IheartEdward View Post
    from what i recall, of my boyfriends.. the guys that have their hands all over you and are like 'babe, your sexy' are the ones that just want in you pants whereas other boyf's ive had that would clearly try not rush me into anything and and be really sweet were the ones that really cared.

But the be honest, i dont know him so i can't tell your only 13, ever if hes not right.. your allowed to make mistakes, its the only way to learn.

Good luck sweety
    Yea. I know whatcha mean. Well he doesn't touch me at all. Like I don't even think once lol. If he did it wasn't at all uncomfortable, so I didn't mind it. But thanks!!

I love all your help! =]
    wise2005 Posts: 5, Reputation: -1

Mar 12, 2009, 06:18 PM
    Well there's a reason your mom said he's too old for you, if your 15 and he's 18 there's no way he's is ready to be with you, try and understand that guys are like 3 years behind in maturity.. and while that brings him to about your age, his sex drive on the other hand is way higher, at this point in guys lives from about 16-23 they have a one track mind... not all guys are the same.. but don't be so naïve and soak everything he says up like a sponge.. be smart and don't make decisions based on your heart, it will decieve you. Decide with your brain. And think about it, he is your brothers friend.. that might ruin your brothers friendship with him, and your relationship with your brother.. family first... and something tells me you will not marry this guy so, why are you dating anyway? Go out and be a kid and be single. I know its exciting to think your dating but unless its for marriage, what is the point? Your no where near marriageable age. So go out and be a kid

Mar 13, 2009, 10:26 AM

Yeah, I totally agree with wise2005, I as seeing this guy for a while but a few weeks ago I broke up with him because I thought 'im a teenager and I should enjoy it rather than worrying about a relationship.'

I love being single :)
    lala55555 Posts: 28, Reputation: 0
    -

Mar 15, 2009, 02:51 PM

Do uhave a boyfriend noww or did you dump him because if you do have one you should have a serius time to think whoo you love more. If you love da other guy more just tell hm how you feel and it doesn't matter what anyone says as long as you and your love are together dats all that matters. If your still datin gur boyfriend and you love him more stay with himmm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this allowed [ 3 Answers ]

I worked for a company for 17yrs and they told me my job was being fazed out one day and they had another job for me 30 miles further and 15k less a year. I left on a Friday and that Monday they hired someone else much less income then mine. This happened 2 weeks before my 60th birthday. Is that...

Is he allowed to stay? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I met in 11/06. His visa was to expire on 3/19/07. We were married on 3/11/07 in California so that he wouldn't have to go home and we would have to do a fiancée visa. We are in love, but our relationship ran into problems. We went to counseling, did everything we could to save the...

No Blonds Allowed [ 1 Answers ]

WHY ARE BLONDS SO STUPID!? ________________________ A blonde walks down the street and sees a banana peel a hundred yards ahead, and she sighs. "Here we go again." ________________________ There was a blonde driving through the country. She just dyed her hair brown because

Why is this allowed? [ 7 Answers ]

There are reports that once the rescue of people is done, the National Guard has orders to shoot any stray animal on site. Animals are starving. They swim to rescue boats and are being turned away because the boats are for people, yet the rescuers for animals are not allowed to rescue them. ...

View more questions Search