Ask
    sallyjawad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2009, 10:31 PM
    Resize a video file
    How to resize a video file in order to send it by email
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2009, 08:09 PM

Are you talking about a single picture or a moving picture? I'll assume it's a .jpg or .bmp or .png file or some similar snapshot.

I use Adobe Photoshop Elements, but you may not have that. Try opening the picture in Paint. Paint is on essentially every version of Windows.

In Paint, click "Image | Stretch/Skew". It lets you stretch (or shrink) the picture. To shrink the picture, enter a vertical and horizontal stretch of less than 100%. Also, in order to preserve the aspect ratio, make sure the vertical and horizontal percentages are equal.
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

Mar 26, 2009, 07:27 PM

Check out the following for information:

How to resize videos to 100mb for YouTube

How to resize video files for YouTube for free

Resizing videos software by WizeSoft and others

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to resize video files to fit as attachments? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi there, I have saved some video files on my computer and want to email them. They are bigger than 10mb so won't send as attachments. How do I either resize them? Or send them another way? (I don't have a burner on my computer to put them on dvd!) I don't have access to fancy software either. Is...

How to resize a video file to e mail [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to e mail a 70.3MB file video I need to know how to resize it to a 10MB can someone help me

Can a Video file be converted to a understandable text file [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Can you please let me know if a video file be converted to some readable text file. For example, if we read the text file, we should understand what the video shows and vice versa. Is there any such conversion possible. Please help me in this issue as early as possible.

Resize video file [ 5 Answers ]

How Do I Resize Video Files To Fit The Web?

View more questions Search