Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2009, 08:14 PM
    Television Warranty
    I am just wondering if any one here has had a problem getting a Westenhouse television warranty taken care of and if so what was the finial outcome.

Check out some similar questions!

Warranty for BMW [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to buy an after market car warranty because my manufacturer one will so expire. I am looking for one just like or similar to the one I have (BMW). Which one is out their that's acceptable and recognize by most BMW dealership?

Difference between a warranty deed and a limited warranty deed? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between a warranty deed and a limited warranty deed?

Warranty expenditures [ 2 Answers ]

During 2006, Watson introduced a new line of machines that carry a three-year warranty against manufacturer's defect. Based on industry experience, warranty costs are estimated at 2% of sales in the year of sale, 4% in the year after sale, and 6% in the second year after the sale. Sales and actual...

What is the estimated warranty expense and warranty cost? [ 1 Answers ]

A company sells computers with a 6-month warranty. In January, the company sold 100,000 computers at $1,750 each, and 1,500 computers were turned in for repairs during the same month. The total repairs amounted to $185,000 costs from the computer parts inventory. It is estimated that 2% of all...

Warranty expense/ warranty liability [ 1 Answers ]

I am really confused with the following problem and do not know where to even start. C Company began operating near the beginning of 2004. During 2004, C Co. sold plasma televisions for $2,000 each, all carrying a two-year warranty against defects. C company's cost for each plasma television was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.