Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AWess Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Mar 7, 2009, 07:24 PM
    College Students, How Do You Spend Your Summer?
    Hello guys!
    I live in Toronto and I am already starting to 'brainstorm' about my summer vacation. I am planning to work full time but also plan a couple road trips and get away on weekends and long weekends, even take some days off. I need your help! How do you spend your summer vacations? I am thinking of visiting some US cities on the East coas, but really all I don't want to do is waste my time. Thanks
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Mar 7, 2009, 07:49 PM

Well, Actually the things I like to do is drive. I plan a couple trips over the summer as well one of which is Myrtle Beach in South Carolina. I also plan fishing trips in Ludington, MI and I spend a lot of time outdoors. I am the outdoorsy type though. Coming from someone who is not American I am unsure of your past times and what is done for fun in Canada. I know me and my friends love beaches, parties, fishing, hunting etc... If you're going to visit East Coast states only then New York is a must. Also Myrtle Beach is really really really nice too!

These are just a couple ideas. Let me know what you're into and I can give you more detailed info and things to do on the East Coast (thats where I live) in the U.S.

Rick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support for college students [ 2 Answers ]

I have been divorced for eight years, during which time I paid child support to my ex wife. The decree was ordered in PA where she lives and I was ordered to pay child support until each child graduated from school. I have lived in NY since the divorce. My first child then moved to NY after...

College students [ 1 Answers ]

Can I clam my daughter who was in college less then 6 months this year?

Film about college students [ 1 Answers ]

I seen a film last year about these college students in america who travel to mexico so they can get one of the stundents to have sex for the 1st time. Its sort of a documentary comedy film and I just can't remember the title please help

Summer project in Germany, students would be paid by 1500 EURO/month [ 0 Answers ]

3RD SUMMER PROGRAM IN ALTERNATIVE SPLICING We are looking for 10 natural science or medical undergraduate students for a four-week paid work/study summer program, sponsored by a European Commission grant. The objective of this summer program is to create a manually maintained computer...

View more questions Search