latrell perry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2009, 11:43 AM
    How much is my dave stapleton baseball card worth
    How much is my dave stapleton baseball card worth
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2009, 01:49 AM

Hi, latrell perry!

It would be helpful to have some additional information in order to be able to answer your question the best. For example, which Dave Stapleton card is it that you're asking about? Information concerning the number, year, manufacturer, etc. would be helpful here. Also, what condition is the card in, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is my baseball card worth? [ 2 Answers ]

I need help on finding values of baseball cards. Can anyone help me?

Id like to know if my 1969 rookie stars baseball card is worth anything [ 2 Answers ]

It's a 1969 rookie stars card There are two people on the card "Danny Morris'" p and "Graig Nettles" of It's the number 99 card and the only stats are of the last season they were in the minors t.c.g. printed in usa And also the s in twins looks as a misprint of some sort. Please help?

How much is a rookie Dave Justice (Atlanta Braves)card worth? [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me how much this is worth?

Mickey mantle baseball card with autograph (how much is it worth) [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1985 circle K mickey mantle autographed baseball card and I was wondering how much the card is possibley worth. Or possibly where I can go to be able to find out if no one has an answer. Thanks

I want to know the worth of a baseball card [ 1 Answers ]

I recently came across a 1993 The Upper Deck Company; Ken Griffey Jr.- 5 yr anniversary... baseball card.. Can u please.. if at all possible.. tell me the actual worth of this baseball card.. Thank you.. .stephanie.

View more questions Search