Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michael hindley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2009, 11:30 AM
    17th century barn roof
    I need to know what all the diferant names are for the components that make a barn roof
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2009, 01:53 AM

Hi, michael hindley!

One way to find out this kind of information, would be to perform the following kind of search.

Types of Barn Roof Construction - Google Search

If you could give some additional specifics concerning precisely what you're needing to know, then it would help us to help you the best here.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible appraisal for 17th century original oil painting [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for an apprasial on an original art painting I have... (Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn - The Polish Rider (1655, Oil on canvas) If you have any information please fill me in. Thank you

My period comes on the 16th or 17th of every month.it just came on the 18.am I pg? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for seven months and used a condom only twice.every time we make love he cums in me.. he's 29 and has no children so he's starting to think he's incapable of having children... I get my period on the 16th or 17th of every month but didn't get it until the 18th.....

VCR's after February 17th [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard that my great Mitsubishi VCR, which is not digital will not be any use after February 17th. I do not have cable or dish, nor do I have a HD TV. My main question here is will I have to get a digital VCR to record shows off regular network?

What do I get my best boy mate for his 17th birthday [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know what to get him as we only met like a couple off months ago but he has helped me so much and I don't know what to get him help

View more questions Search