Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dwrandl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2009, 09:31 AM
    Cannot paste anything to OpenOffice 2.4
    Hey guys:

I have a Mac OS X 10 with OpenOffice 2.4 . I have this problem. I cannot paste anything into my worksheet, and its kind of starting to annoy me. You guys have any ideas? Please help, I cannot work like this.

Thanks.

David.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Mar 13, 2009, 05:13 PM

I have had some problems with OO.o2 in Mac OSX the version 2 software relies on X11. If you are on a Intel switch to OO.o3 it runs native with out X11if you are on a PowerPC try reinstalling X11 and OO.o 2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth paste [ 2 Answers ]

Where is pepsodent tooth paste made? The packaging states only who distributes it.This leads one to believe, China??

How to upgrade OpenOffice on Linux Mandriva? [ 8 Answers ]

I installed OpenOffice2.3.1. I thought that after installation of this version the previous version will be automatically upgraded to new one. When I checked About in the Help I found out that the version is still old (2.0.4). What is an easy way to replace the old version. Thank you.

Copy and Paste [ 4 Answers ]

Before I bought a computer with VISTA I was able to copy and past almost anything from anyplace to my desktop or email. With VISTA I am unable to do that. Can you tell me if that is just the way it is with VISTA or is there some setting or other suggestion that can help me copy and paste. I...

OpenOffice Writer Question [ 3 Answers ]

I know that the OpenOffice Writer allows you to convert a MS Word document, as well as other documents, into OpenOffice documents; but I can't find anything on converting an OpenOffice document into a MS Word document. Is this even possible? If so, how? The problem that I had was being able to do...

Copy & paste [ 9 Answers ]

Please.. I need instructions how to 'copy & paste'. I have outlook express 6, and windows me... I have a message in the body of an email that I would like to send to a private family site I belong to. I was told I need to copy and paste first. Thank you.

View more questions Search