Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Duffman247 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2009, 05:53 AM
    Movie title needed. Truck/monster in lake?
    Hi, all I remember about this film is that there is a supposed 'monster' in a lake but it ends up being some sort of truck that comes out at the end. Possibly late 70s, 80's movie. Cheers for any help.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 7, 2009, 08:22 AM

Frog Dreaming (1986)
    Duffman247 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 12:00 AM

Cheers thanks a lot, that's it. Was clled the quest when I saw it, has a few titles. Thanks a bunch
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 11, 2009, 06:42 AM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spy movie title needed.spy movie- double for someone else. [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to remember the name of a certain movie I watched years ago. It envloves a marine who I believe fakes his own death, and is then trained to become a stand in for someone else, who is evil. The man, is forced to eat some kind of soup for every meal. He is forced to memorize the...

A backhoe lake monster [ 2 Answers ]

All that I remember is that it's from the mid to late 80's, I think. A boy gets an idea from throwing a toy into his fish tank than he gets trapped in what everyone thinks is a monster, really it is a backhoe in the lake or swamp or pond or something. Know what it is?

Lake monster movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I recall a movie from awhile ago that involved these children in search of a lake monster. I'm pretty sure at some point a child left an oreo on the dock which the monster ate. Any help would be greatly appreciated, this is really bugging me.

Looking for movie title (monster truck 80's-90s) [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember much of this movie but I will give you all I can. It starts with a family of about 5(mother, father, teenage son, young brother and sister(not 100% sure about the last 2)) I know there is a little store line at the beginning then it leads into the mother and two young ones at...

View more questions Search