Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinman1966 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2009, 04:38 AM
    Carburetor not getting fuel.
    Can and how do you bypass anti-after fire solenoid?
    joencarrie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 04:07 PM

My weed eater featherlite carborator is not receiving any fuel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1991 honda civic fuel injection or carburetor [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first question on this site. Does anyone know if ALL 1991 Honda Civic LX's have fuel injection or a carburetor?

What type carburetor do I have? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 7 HP Briggs and Stratton engine. Model 170702 Type 1211-02 Code 7205241 What I need to know is what carburetor this engine has. I just want to see if I can get this engine running. It has Sat for quite a few years. It is on an old PennCraft riding mower.

How to adjust carburetor [ 2 Answers ]

I have a **!#$$* Poulan Prolink PPB 250E string trimmer. Just put a new carb on it, thinking that was my problem. It will now at least crank with the choke on and run pretty well, finally winding up to a fairly high rpm. However, no matter how warmed up it gets, when you turn the "choke" from start...

Gm 2 jet carburetor installation [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a new carburetor for my 62 chevy bel air... its a newer model of the gm 2 jet carburetor... my problem is the new one has more connections and is somewhat different than the original. My knowledge of cars is very limited... this is my first hot rod... I guess my questions is how do I...

Carburetor ( spelling not to sure ) [ 5 Answers ]

How easy is it to either change or repair the carb on a tecumseh engine on a Murray snowblower?? just got the blower from someone and discovered tonight that it leaks like pretty badly. I have drained out the existing fuel and noticed there is a small spring on the underside of the carb that when I...

View more questions Search