Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faithful few Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2009, 04:07 AM
    Applying to greeting card companies
    I want to kinow how do apply to greeting card companies about working for them and what are soome of the companies
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 7, 2009, 06:42 AM

What job do you want, running the printing press or sweeping the floors, maybe being the receptionist ?

You basically send them a resume and/or fill out a application for employment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writing Humor for Greeting card companies [ 3 Answers ]

I just want to know how greeting card companies judge verse submissions from freelance writers before they accept any writing idea submitted. Is there any formula for writing acceptable humor for all the greeting card companies out there.

Writing for greeting card companies [ 3 Answers ]

How can I get started writing for greeting card companies? Would like names of some companies.

How to start a greeting card buisiness [ 1 Answers ]

Please I need information on how to start (producing) a small scale greeting card business

Starting a greeting card businness [ 3 Answers ]

Im trying to start a greeting card company but have limited means, where do I begin? I really need step by step advise. I can write very well but need help with the artistic factor (cant draw a stick figure) also, even if I found someone to take care of the art how would I begin? What is the first...

View more questions Search