Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NiKiru Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2009, 10:34 PM
    I miss my ex
    Hi, I'm 26 and I really miss my ex. I met him 8 years ago and we were together for 2 years. He was a great guy. One day he just decided he had to stop seeing me for awhile so he can focus on school. I was immature and didn't understand what he wanted and I missed him so much and then we lost contact for a while. Later I got arranged married to someone else. Even though I married him, I didn't feel the same kind of love I had for my ex. Me and ex-husband have little boy. Now that I'm not with him I want to go back to my ex.

I feel as if I can't cause I'd ruin his dreams. He hasn't been with anyone since me and it has been 5 years. I love him to death!! Is crazy. We are best friends ryt now though. And we get along great. He's there for me when I need him.

He says he wanted me back for 4 years after we broke up but not for the past year. He says he's over me but when I don't tlk to him for few days he starts to miss me. Its hard for me to not tlk to him for one day though.

He is a cancer and Im a Libra, and I have looked at stars and everything but I don't know. Id be the happiest person on earth if I got him back. For a fact I know he ist interested in anyone or dating.

What should I do? Suggestions
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2009, 10:39 PM

Well if he's not interested there is nothing you can do.

That's it, game over.

Sorry if that seems rude, but you haven't you read any of the magical fairy tales? Not even there can you make someone love you!
    Ana52408 Posts: 152, Reputation: 17

Mar 6, 2009, 11:04 PM

Wow how ironic, I'm a libra and my boyfriend is a cancer too... his parents are the same the mom a libra and the dad a cancer. They met when she was 15 and he was 18 and they went out for a year, broke up, got back 2 years later and till this day they are still married for 22 years and going!

So it all just remains in the future, play it cool, give it time, when you find the right moment, talk about it with him, and be really sweet so he knows that he is missing out on a great girl!
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2009, 12:42 AM

Ana,

Could you read this please.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum-...nes-24951.html

Reddies are given out for factually incorrect information, not because I said something you didn't want to hear.

He said he was over her by the way, to me, that's game over. My OPINION!!
    Ana52408 Posts: 152, Reputation: 17

Mar 7, 2009, 11:57 AM

Lol sorry, geez!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I miss him.does he miss and love me too? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago now. We talk everyday whether it is online or through text. We do not talk on the phone but even while dating we didn't. He is just not a phone person. Well when we broke up it was all his choice. He said that there were things about me that he...

I miss her [ 1 Answers ]

I have found out I have bi polar disorder. I lost a lot of friends and family.most important the girl of my dreams. She still tells me she loves me and wants to be with me but is scared of the up and down moods.how should I handle this?

I miss her. [ 4 Answers ]

I am madly and deeply in love with this girl that I was dating for 3 - 4 months we got on great she was my everything, but a few months ago she dumped me because her friends thought I was no good and that she deserved better, we've been split up for 5-6 months now and every day I think about her...

Don't miss it! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone. Tonight/Tommorow morning (Night of 8/27/07, morning of 8/28) is a lunar eclipse! Check out this link for US times. Lunar Eclipse: When To Watch In U.S. It's been a while since I've seen one of these, I hope I don't miss it :)

He was my everything and I miss him. [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend was everything to me, and I feel completely lost without him. When I was with him everything seemed perfect. All of my problems went away, even when I just heard his voice over the phone or read an e-mail sent by him. I went away from him for two months and he called me and talked to...

View more questions Search