Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glalebug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2009, 07:03 PM
    Will I get a refund check in the mail ?
    When I filed my taxes electronically it says that they will deposit my check in my checking account but something happened it didn't let me enter my account number. So I wonder if there's no checking account number there will they send me a check by mail
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Apr 30, 2009, 10:18 AM
    Yes, they will; you should have it by now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US Treasury Check for refund of overpaid taxes [ 20 Answers ]

Hi , I have received a US treasury check stating I over paid the taxes in 2005 and IRS is returning the money. The problem is the amount of the check I received is close to 50% of the my pay for entire year. I never over paid the taxes. I did my taxes for 2005 in March 2006 and I got...

Government tax refund check [ 2 Answers ]

Im wondering if everybody that filed 2007 taxes is eligible to get the $600 check from the Government

Defining/decoding information on refund check [ 1 Answers ]

I received my tax refund check today, on time, and for the correct amount. At the top, just right of center is a letter "S" then 3 sets of 3-digit numbers separated by commas like this: S XXX,XXX,XXX :confused: It is not my social security number, not even close. Is it supposed to be my...

Tax Refund Check [ 3 Answers ]

I noticed something on my federal tax refund check. Printed right under my name, it reads: 5.85 interest. I don't recall having ever seen this before but maybe it was there and I never noticed it before. Anyone have any idea what that means?

Spell Check in e mail [ 2 Answers ]

I have a fairly new Dell computer. I am running Outlook Express. I have Word Perfect and Microsft Word in my system yet I cannot get the "Spell Check" to work in my e mail (it will not highlite). Any ideas? Thanks!

View more questions Search