Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caliente1478 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2009, 12:44 PM
    Cashflow Analysis and Other Proforma Information
    Good afternoon,
    I was wondering if anyone could help me with putting together the following:

Cashflow analysis
    Breakeven analysis
    Income statement
    Balance sheet

I have all of the numbers for the individual expense, but do not know where to put them. For example, the business I am looking to open needs $75,000 to start because of the materials, legal expenses, etc. then I also have other expenses which I will need to pay for every new client I sign up. Could someone please tell me how to go about this.

Thank you,
    Kevin
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2009, 11:58 PM

Hi, caliente1478!

Since your question really has more to do with accounting concerning a business, I've moved it to the Accounting forum topic area where it will be much more likely to be noticed by our Accounting Experts than if it had been left in Business Plans.

Thanks!
    codyman144 Posts: 544, Reputation: 31

Mar 8, 2009, 03:04 PM

Please start by telling me what you know now about accounting, do you know how to prepare these statements? If not what do you know about putting these together. What you seem to be asking takes several college courses to fully understand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Verifying cashflow statements! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys, need help in checking on whether my cashflow statement is correct based on the following income statement & balance sheet? If not, where went wrong? income statement ==================== sales 378000 less trade discount 4000 374000 less expenses

Cashflow statements concepts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, need help in clearing my doubts on some of the following accounting concepts: q1) Why an investor would be interested in analyzing the cash flow statement ? q2) Some investors does not believe in ratio analysis because they thinks That it is not foolproof. What are the some...

Maytag Proforma dryer not heating up... [ 10 Answers ]

I have a Maytag Proforma dryer (electric) that is not heating up. I poked around here a bit and installed a brand new vent on the dryer. The vent blows like a champ now but it still is not heating up. I put the dryer on the Timed Dry cycle and it didn’t warm up there either. I figured this...

View more questions Search