Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobdecastro Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2009, 10:35 AM
    "invalid torrent file"
    Hi there, I'm just wandering I dowloaded a "Rosetta Stone chinese Language level 1" once finished downloading, as prompted burn it in a DVD but when I tried to open the program it says " Unable to load "ff.rsd. fd.ff. fe.rsd. & so on... Invalid torrent file? Is there anyone there to help me out on how to fix this. Help is much appreciated.
    Bob
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 7, 2009, 02:18 PM
    AMHD will not offer assistance with P2P related question due to copyright and piracy issues.

>Thread Closed<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Convert A.Illustraor "letterhead" file to Word file to type letters in [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have created a letterhead template/file in Adobe Illustrator in colour. I know I can "convert to Word file" in Illustrator, but the images (logo, text) come out a bit fuzzy and unclean. I want to be able to open the letterhead in Word so that I can type letters directly on the...

Orange Box Pc "STEAM" can't install error 1327 invalid drive E:\ [ 2 Answers ]

Just a weeks ago I played this Team Fortress 2 with the hard drive of a friend that he connected in my PC :) then some weeks later I decided buying the game "orange box" when I tried to install the game it appeared a error message that says "Error 1327. Invalid Drive E:\" HOW DO I FIX THAT? ...

"parameter invalid" [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I was trying to download pictures from a card onto my PC and 90% of the pictures could not be downlaoded due to an "invalid parameter." I no longer have the required cord to hook the camera directly to PC so I just insert the card in the correct slot on my AIO printer. It has worked in...

"Invalid System Disk".Why won't Xubuntu install? [ 4 Answers ]

This is getting annoying! :confused: I've got an old Pentium III computer running Windows98; I added a used hard-drive and formatted it, and then tried to install Xubuntu on the second hard drive (I disconnected the first hard drive and set the formatted drive to "master". I don't quite...

View more questions Search