Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xx.Blue.on.Black.Xx Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Aug 25, 2006, 11:12 AM
    Two-Step Colouration issue
    Well, here's a short history... and then I'll come to my question.:)

For about a year, I have been dying my hair blonde and my obsession with this grew to the point of over-bleaching and total damage. The result; short-platinum hair.

Well, I went to the hair stylist about a month-and-a-half ago, and had my hair all fixed up, so it could become healthy and vibrant again.

Point blank, I'm sick of Blonde and miss my previous hair-colour (I was a redhead, and quite bewitching if I say so myself) and want to alter back to it. Now, I'm not doing it myself as I have had mishaps with such a leap, which ultimately led me reaching for the bleach... more than once.:eek:

Of course, those episodes were before I went to the stylist, (just to note).

Anyhow, this is where my question comes in. I have been browsing different shades and such (of red) and at the result they say 'a two-step coloration process application may be needed.' So there's my question, what does that mean?:confused:

~Thanks, E:o
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 29, 2006, 11:14 PM
    You don't need to do a double process. Since your hair is already light/blonde, all you have to do is apply the red color.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evil step mom [ 27 Answers ]

I am writing because I have an evil step mom. I know you are all thinking that I must be irrational, but any other step parents out there will agree that it is women like this one that gives them such a bad name, and they get the flack for people like her. My little brother and I live at home....

Step Parenting [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am a mother of 4 and am married for the second time. We have been married for 6 years 7 in November. We have already weathered a lot of storms with the children. My oldest is 18 almost 19 and he is out of the house living with my mom. He had a lot of issues and we had to make him move for...

Step up CDs [ 2 Answers ]

I have a step up CD with 5-1/2% interest rate, but the price is going down. I bought at $1 and it is now 92 cents. How can this be and is it likely to be called?

Right step [ 6 Answers ]

Just like my Id my life is playing a part with me. I am 26 year old man at point 1 ( country ) who had been in long distance arrange marriage with G1 at point 2 ( country ) since last 2 years ( though we never slept with each other ) and we both are muslim as religious background. In 2 years we...

Help with the next step [ 6 Answers ]

My name is Maria and I have just written out my web site for my business, which I would like to launch soon. I think it looks great, but my problem is, I don't know what to do now. What is my next step? Who do I call? I sort-of need not just a web site developer, but all three of these things: ...

View more questions Search