Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Varoth Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Mar 6, 2009, 02:38 PM

All right! I have social skills! And if I don't want to talk about what ruined my reputation, I won't talk about it!
    And we don't just use email and such, which is what I'm sure a few of you are thinking. We talk on the phone, and we use web cams, and just about anything else that works. So I would like to know, how my relationship with her, or any of my internet buddies are fictitious?(That was aimed at you kctiger)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 6, 2009, 04:21 PM
    Try going to dinner, or sharing a walk on the beach, or holding hands watching the stars. Smelling her perfume, or hair (or farts, for that matter ) very difficult over the net. In humans, we do have non=verbal communications, and body language also. You can't wet her up in a playful way. I could go on, and on, about the human contact that is shared between partners, (sex? ) that distance and the INTERNET can never replace. Even though I fell in love with my now wife, of more than 30 years, over the phone, but I did get to take her places, and do things that we enjoyed, as we got to know each other.
    Varoth Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Mar 6, 2009, 05:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Try going to dinner, or sharing a walk on the beach, or holding hands watching the stars. Smelling her perfume, or hair (or farts, for that matter ) very difficult over the net. In humans, we do have non=verbal communications, and body language also. You can't wet her up in a playful way. I could go on, and on, about the human contact that is shared between partners, (sex? ) that distance and the INTERNET can never replace. Even though I fell in love with my now wife, of more than 30 years, over the phone, but I did get to take her places, and do things that we enjoyed, as we got to know each other.
    Well you know what? One day, when we are both ready, and can do so, we will see each other in person, and we will do all of that. And more. So with utmost respect to yourself, I am not going to take your advice. I'm happy, with what we have, and I do not want any other. And with that, I am ignoring any further advice from this site. You've all been a great help, both the ones who criticized, and supported. See you around then.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 6, 2009, 09:02 PM

I think you really miss the point here. Most of us just want you to balance your life with other things besides her, that's just a healthy way to live.

Good luck with whatever you do!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long distance relationship. [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry its so long... it's my 1st question ever. Hi!. so I'm in a long distance relationship, we've been dating for about 4 months and everything has been good we have seen each other at least once or twice (both equally visited each other) BUT recently he moved back home to his parents for...

Long Distance Relationship! [ 280 Answers ]

Entire story merged He lives 2000 miles away and I miss him so much! :( We have been together for 1year and almost 3 months and so far 9months of it has been long distance. We talk about 3times a day on the phone.($$$ :(.. lol) We have seen each other 2 times since we had to be in long...

Long distance relationship [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys :) guess this can also be just as fun as keeping a relationship alive I know you can't really keep anything because nothing is really yours. And lala and the more you pull the more you push away balh stuff :) I know the mottos What id like is some advice please. Anyone around...

Long distance relationship [ 3 Answers ]

My b/f works out on the road for 4 weeks at a time and comes home for 1 week. My question is what ideas do you have to keep it spicy and hot while he's gone and when he comes home. We phone each other every night and text through the day but I don't want to be boring during these times. We are both...

Long Distance relationship? [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hi. Where do I begin :( I live on the west coast... the guy I have been seeing for about 6 months now lives on the east coast. (3000 miles away) he and I get along GREAT.. we have a great time together and really liked each other A lot. We talked every single day with text and phone...

View more questions Search