Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetchica21 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1
    -

Mar 27, 2009, 09:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by prisgirl101 View Post
    oh cool, that's the % I'm looking to get. I really don't know how many times I will apply it though. It depends on how my skin feels--you will know if your skin feels irritated and if it does you lessen the use of the HQ. So I'll let my body tell me--but I will try to use it as much as possible--as long as it doesn't irritate my skin. Did you get yours from the net?
    Yes I did. I should get it any day now hopefully.. I also ordered the gluthatione soap and kojic acid soap. I plan to use both.. only on my body though.. scared to try this stuff on my face.
    prisgirl101 Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 09:59 PM

Yea, I just hope that I'm one even tone in 1 month. The rep said that the kojic acid soap works well, but I think they are out--she said they should have more by Tues. So what made you get 40%--did you hear other testimonials about it or what? I want 40% because I need something that works fast. I am familiar with HQ for my face--My derm make one in a 10% sol but it's a 1oz jar and way too expensive to cover my whole body over a period. Do you know anyone who has tried the 40%?
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Mar 27, 2009, 10:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetchica21 View Post
    i just ordered hq 40%
    The 20% did nothing for u?
    How long did u try it? :(
    prisgirl101 Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 10:16 PM

mepk5, did the 20% do anything for you? And did you get your 8% from .net?
    -

Mar 27, 2009, 10:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mepk5 View Post
    the 20% did nothing for u?
    how long did u try it? :(
    I never tried the hq 20%. I decided to take the risk and try the 40% instead lol
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2009, 06:50 AM

Mpk how long did you use the 20%
    -

Mar 28, 2009, 02:52 PM
    Yea, I just hope that I'm one even tone in 1 month. The rep said that the kojic acid soap works well, but I think they are out--she said they should have more by Tues. So what made you get 40%--did you hear other testimonials about it or what? I want 40% b/c I need something that works fast. I am familiar with HQ for my face--My derm make one in a 10% sol but it's a 1oz jar and way too expensive to cover my whole body over a period of time. Do you know anyone who has tried the 40%?
    I wanted something that would work fast and despite the negative side effects I have heard about hq, I am willing to take the risk because the other products I have used do not work on my body. U'll be shocked to find out how many people bleach. I know a lot of people that are bleaching but they never talk about it so I feel weird asking them what they are using and I also don't want people to know I am bleaching lol.. I'm hoping the hq works really fast and causes no side effects..

Mar 28, 2009, 05:40 PM
    :(
    mepk5, did the 20% do anything for you? and did you get your 8% from .net?
    nope, I haven't seen anything but its only been 2 weeks... I added retin a

no I didn't get the 8% from mono net

I used obagi on my face 4% per different product =8%
    -

Mar 28, 2009, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mepk5 View Post
    :(

nope, I haven't seen anything but its only been 2 weeks... I added retin a

no I didnt get the 8% from mono net

I used obagi on my face 4% per different product =8%
    Are you using it on your body 2? Have you experienced any peeling? Hq 20%

Mar 30, 2009, 11:37 PM

I'm using the 20% on my body not my face!

Im disappointed because I know what HQ20% can do on your body. Im not having that type of action yet... Perhaps I have that thick dark skin so I need stronger?? It s a risk
    wannabwhite Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 10:24 PM

Hey mepk5, I just ordered hq 20%... I hope it works for me. After reading your post I'm kind of worried. If you don't mind, I was wondering what color are you right now?? I'm kind of trying to see how long it will take to see a difference on my skin.

Apr 1, 2009, 04:49 PM

I haven't seen any results yet...
    Im...
    Little Kim new color w a lot of spots from mono.
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2009, 08:16 PM

Mpk you'll blend out nicely I belaive, I am only doing maitenace now so I'm off mono, down to using hq once a week and using kojic acid soap and cream and retina for maintenance.

Apr 1, 2009, 08:32 PM

Lighterr,
    How do u mix that? Mono & retin a, then kojac cream? ( I haven't tried that) all together?
    Or:
    Retin a w/ mono or HQ 20% then kojac cream? How long did it take u to get to a mainteance place w HQ? Weeks?
    It should take me less time 'cause I'm lighter in spots (Beyonce) they r spreading. My tummy is practically covered. My back... the spots just started spreading there last week
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2009, 09:27 PM

ohh myyy it's a lot I know but here is my regimn, use mono only once a week now @ 20%

1) wash face and body 2X daily with kojic acid soap
    2) apply apply hq 5% now on face like 2X daily and twice daily on body
    3) apply kojic acid cream once usually @ night prior to going asleep
    4) apply retina cream every morning
    5) taking vitamin c pills

I'm going to add gluthathion pills cause I believe they will help to prepare my body to remain lightened

so as you can see I got the colour that I want but that's just the beginning maintenance takes a lot of time and effort also
    wannabwhite Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 09:41 PM

Wow mepk5, your like little kim's new color? That's really nice. I wish I could be that color. I'm like oprah's skin color and I want to be as white as possible, but I just don't know what's the best way to go. I think if I use the hq20% it's probably going to take me years to see the results I wants. lighterrr and mepk5, what do you guys recommend me to do. I'm so confused and starting to get discouraged, because I have tried l glutathione pills for like a year, and that didn't help. I've been using hq 4% only on my face only and I saw barely any lightening. I just don't know what to do...

Apr 1, 2009, 09:46 PM

I don't think it s a lot. I haven tried kojiic cream. Does mono net sell it? U use retin cream in the day? U have 2 watch retin a in the sun. u will be a cheetah girl like me! I tried the kojic acid soap on my face. It's strong, turned me red. I tried 2 leave the soap on my body for a minute or 2... itchy itchy sting stingy 2 lol. I read there is no proof that gluthathion pills work, maybe they will maintain r shade.
    See!! I didn't take pills... the mono is still in my system. Moving down my body. One boob is almost completely covered... almost a chocolate swirl milk shake! LOL

Apr 1, 2009, 09:49 PM
    4% will take u just so far. I simply wanted to get rid of my darker arms, hands. I got a few colors before the spots. Ill let u know if the HQ work.
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 01:51 AM

mepk5 what percentage mono were you using? Did you get it from the .net people? How long before you saw results.
    Im trying to choose between mono and hq atm, I really want to c some results soon, Which would you recommend? Thanks Jojo
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2009, 04:48 AM

Jo stay away from mono and use HQ cause you'll see better results.
    I used mono for a few months I got some white spots, they where bad before but now there better cause I used the HQ to balance out my skin, because of the mono usage it gave me a high yellow to pale undertone to my skin and I like that.

Mpk now you got me scared about the retina I just started it this week.
    And I'm going to africa next month, what should I do, should I stop the retina cause I'm going to be in the hot sun soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search