Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ALSTurner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2009, 02:02 PM
    Ag spray application conversion US to metric
    I now apply crop protection products in the US and in Mexico. Product labels read ounces per acre in the states, but liters per hectare in Mexico. Is there a quick conversion ratio to use for this? Also, converse if I know liters per Ha and want to convert to oz per acre?

Same problem but with dry ounces per acre, converting to grams per Ha.

I also will need to convert total liters of spray volume to gallons per acre.

Thanks so much. ALSTurner

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I-751 bio metric reschedule [ 9 Answers ]

Hi Today I got bio metric appointment. Actually my mailing address is in PA but I moved here (due to job) in MI. So when I filed I-751 I filled Mailing Address of PA and other 2 address mine and my spouse's is MI. So I am getting all the letters one I got for 1 year extension that came to PA...

Metric conversion [ 4 Answers ]

What is 4mm converted to inches?

Metric System [ 3 Answers ]

In the Metric System you have millimeters and centimeters. Does anyone know the labels from top to bottom, like centimeters to miles. Thanks

Metric System [ 4 Answers ]

When was the metric system invented?

The Metric System [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am learing about earth science and I need to know about the metric system. What are the main meaurments o.. Mass, Wieght, Density, and Volume.. for example the amin measurment of length is a meter . Thank you

View more questions Search