Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gracie904 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2009, 07:32 AM
    Is my house haunted?
    Hi
    My house is next door to a graveyard and strange things have been going on where I live!!
    We keep getting electrical surges, you feel like your constantly being watched, things get moved its weird!
    How can I find out the history of my house??
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2009, 02:07 PM

You don't need a history of your house if it is situated right next to a cemetery. Dead people like to "roam" around their neighborhood when they are dead. Apparently your house must be a favorite meeting place for them over the years. At this point there is nothing you can do to get rid of these entities as they literally "live" next door.

Most homes near cemeteries have "problems" like this. It is not uncommon. In the town where I used to live that had a cemetery dating back to 1810 up to the present, the previous owner of a home 3 doors from the cemetery gates would go back to her home and visit a lot. The home kept changing owners. Wonder why?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2009, 10:45 PM

Hi, Gracie904!

The first thing that I would suggest is to look for a logical explanation to the things that happen. I'm not going to discount something of the paranormal happening, because I've had encounters with it in my own life. But, I'll bet that some of the reasons for things happening could be explained logically and rationally.

I'm also sure, that the fact that you do live next to a graveyard makes you more prone to thinking something is happening that is paranormal in nature. I know that I would certainly be thinking that way!

To find the history of your home, a public library and/or historical society would be a couple of possibilities as far as places for finding out information.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is haunted! [ 17 Answers ]

I've always had ghostly experiences since I was 2 years old. I am 51 now. We just purchased another home 5 months ago. The very first night we stayed here (my gr'daughter and I) hubby was out of state working, we were going to sleep in one of the bedrooms.I heard a bunch of whispering, like a...

I don't know what to do about my Haunted House! [ 9 Answers ]

I have recently started renting a house with my best friend and we kept hearing doors closing, gates squeaking and it always sounded like people were walking around down stairs. We dismissed it fairly early. Then one day we had a scare, someone had been in our house eating our food (it was left-...

Haunted house [ 2 Answers ]

How could I find out if there has ever been a death in my home? I believe my house is haunted.

Is my house haunted [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Well I moved into my house about a year ago and not too long ago me my sister brother And grandma have been hearing things,doors have been open when no one opened them I'm scared but I don't know if I should be,I hear foot steps a lot,and when I'm trying to sleep I feel people...

Is my house haunted [ 2 Answers ]

I live in manchester... I would like to know if my house is haunted, I get cold patches at the top and bottom of my bed even though it right next to a radiator, I have a dark tall shadow at the end of my bed. Is my house haunted?

View more questions Search