Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wannabbeautiful Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2009, 10:09 PM
    Want thicker hair
    Hello,
    My hair is very thing and I want stronger and thicker one. I have very big forehead too because of very thing hair. How can I get thicker hair? Any good product you know to thicken my hair? Thnx;)
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 06:02 AM

There's now way that you can increase the number of hair follicles in your head -- short of some surgical procedure.

Dyeing hair swells the hair shaft and causes it to be thicker. There are thickening conditioners that will coat the hair and cause it to be thicker. This is, of course, temporary -- it will wash off at the next shampoo.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Mar 5, 2009, 12:28 PM

Yep, Perito is right! Dyeing the hair does make the hair appear thicker.

The best product I've found for thickening hair up temporarily is GHD's Fat hair lotion. I've personally used this on myself. It's the best!
    wannabbeautiful Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2009, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic View Post
    Yep, Perito is right! dyeing the hair does make the hair appear thicker.

The best product I've found for thickening hair up temporarily is GHD's Fat hair lotion. I've personally used this on myself. It's teh best!
    Hi guys,
    I have heard about Hatonic haircoat which is made in USA or SG or Thailand. M not sure. I heard about it from the hairdresser. She said it can thicken the hair, even can help me get hair on the forehead if I apply where I want hair grown. It sounds too good to be truth. I am from Aussie and I don't know where can I buy it. But, I will try it when I c it. Thanks for your answer anyway. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I tone down or remove a semi permanent red hair dye over bleach blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I am at my wits end! I had my hair professionally frosted about two months ago. I like the blonde, with my dark hair roots, but I wanted to add some red low lights with the blonde streaking throughout. However, I did not get the results I wanted. Now I have dark roots, and a multi blonde/red...

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Want to get my hair thicker [ 8 Answers ]

I'm waiting :(for this answer for a long rome and nobody answered this yet Can someone pleassseeee help me My hair is really thin and I don't know how to get it thicker I tried sooo many thinks But nothing worked Please can someone help me?? Thank you

Black hair to lighter hair.this is a long story, take heed first time dyers! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, here goes. I'm not a professional hair colourist, but I am a long standing veteran of home hair colour - I've had my hair all colours, all lengths, all styles and at the moment it's jet black. I've broken all the cardinal rules of hair colouring, and I can safely say that it's too much of a...

Blood thicker than water? [ 1 Answers ]

Is blood actually thicker than water?

View more questions Search