Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wannabbeautiful Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2009, 09:59 PM
    Tiny little breast make me upset
    Hi,
    Is there anybody know a natural way to enlarge the tiny breast? I Google about that and saw BreastSuccess.com - All Natural Breast Enhancement Pills. They sounds real, but m not sure I should buy and take their breast enlargement pills. Is there anybody who is using any enlargement pills? Which one is the best and any side effects? Thanks a lot and hope to get good answer from someone. :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 4, 2009, 10:32 PM

I can't help but notice that all your posts are about changing how you look. Why are you so unhappy with yourself? We're all given what we're given, so why not concentrate on making yourself a better person instead of concentrating on your outer beauty which will fade with time anyway.

As for your breasts, I don't know of any homeopathic products that will help them grow. Depending on your age, they may still grow, they may grow after the birth of your children (although most women find that they have smaller breasts after kids).

The only real option you have is implants which can be dangerous and look exactly like what they are, fake.

Good luck.

Mar 4, 2009, 11:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I can't help but notice that all your posts are about changing how you look. Why are you so unhappy with yourself? We're all given what we're given, so why not concentrate on making yourself a better person instead of concentrating on your outer beauty which will fade with time anyway.

As for your breasts, I don't know of any homeopathic products that will help them grow. Depending on your age, they may still grow, they may grow after the birth of your children (although most women find that they have smaller breasts after kids).

The only real option you have is implants which can be dangerous and look exactly like what they are, fake.

Good luck.
    Altenweg,
    Yes, all my post are to change my look because I am really ugly (my skin is dark and my face is full with pimples, I have very big leg and full with stretchmark, and I have very tiny breast). There is no man in the world who will love me. But, people around me do like my personality. So,I don't need to try to be a better person because I am already having very good personality. I don't care even beauty fade away with time, but at the moment, I am in my 23 and I want to be beautiful (when you have looked my user name, there will be no doubt that I really want to be beautiful. I am not going to do implants. What I want is just lotions. Ps* this website is created for asking and answering. Anyone can ask whatever they want to know and helping each other. THIS WEB IS NOT FOR JUDGING. Thanks
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 5, 2009, 03:23 PM

No, it's not for judging, and I didn't judge, I told you what I thought, which is also what this website is about.

Bottom line, there are no lotions on the market that have been proven to increase breast size. Will you find lotions and pills that claim to do this? Yes, but they don't work.

So, if you won't consider implants then you'll have to be happy with what you have.

Good luck.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 03:33 PM

I just wanted to contribute. People who work so hard at worrying about what the outside looks like, they forget that beauty comes from within.

If you are upset that you are not dating, please know that when you aren't happy with yourself it can show to the opposite sex. There isn't ANYTHING more attractive then someone who is confident.

Please check out this website.

Feeling Beautiful

There is a peace when you love who you are that you aren't trying to find your own flaws.

Mar 5, 2009, 05:10 PM

Hey guys
    Thanks for your advices, but my question is how to make my tiny breast look good. Not how to make myself happy with what I have. If you don't know answer for my question, that's fine, just don't answer my post. I am happy already, I just want to be happier. Ok? Thanks
    And I knew a cream(St. Herb) to make the breast bigger. It does exist and it's really work when I am using, but when I stop using it, my breast become to original size. That's why I am asking is there anyone know the better cream which can make permantly bigger the breast. Ok?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 05:12 PM

The answer is NO, that is why we are discussing the root cause not the temporary cream solution.

So are you ready to go under the knife for a bigger bosom? Do you have the funds? Everything else is a TEMPORARY fix.
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 08:21 AM

Hey wannabbeautiful your already beautiful girly!! I have small breast also and would like them to grow but I don't know of any pills that work but I heard of a few creams I'll do some research and get back to you.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2009, 08:31 AM

Beautiful, keep in mind some men like small breasts. You say you have stretch marks, etc... well most women do. I've met men that like all kinds of different things- I've met some that like flat butts, fat rolls, and stretch marks! It seems we all tend to want something other than what we have. We just have to accept it and work it! I agree with the posts before me that beauty comes from the inside and nothing is more attractive than confidence.

No, I don't know of any miracle treatment to make breasts grow. You can always try wearing certain bras or shirts that have rouging which give the bosom a larger appearance.
    Aside from gaining weight or implants, you are the size you are going to be.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2009, 08:32 AM

Buy a push up bra. What else are you going to do? I think you got some great advice on here already. No one is judging you, they just want you to think about what you're doing. I know a couple people who have gotten implants and they're about your age. One thing I've noticed is that they're shallow. All they care about is how they look. I'm not saying that you're like that, but it's a real turn-off for most people. It sounds like you're better than that.

Mar 9, 2009, 05:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyDoll22 View Post
    hey wannabbeautiful your already beautiful girly!!! I have small breast also and would like them to grow but i don't know of any pills that work but i heard of a few creams i'll do some research and get back to you.
    Hey BabyDoll,
    Thank you for that and I will be hoping for your research. :)

Mar 9, 2009, 05:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikosmom View Post
    Beautiful, keep in mind some men like small breasts. You say you have stretch marks, etc.... well most women do. I've met men that like all kinds of different things- I've met some that like flat butts, fat rolls, and stretch marks! It seems we all tend to want something other than what we have. We just have to accept it and work it! I agree with the posts before me that beauty comes from the inside and nothing is more attractive than confidence.

No, I don't know of any miracle treatment to make breasts grow. You can always try wearing certain bras or shirts that have rouging which give the bosom a larger appearance.
    Aside from gaining weight or implants, you are the size you are going to be.

Yaaa. I didn't care about my beauty that much before I got boyfriend. But, I noticed that my boyfriend always stares at the beautiful white legs and big breasts when we go out. It makes me so embarrassed, sad and upset. Because I can't give them to my love what he wants. That's why I am trying to get them although it is almost impossible. What shall I do. I just don't want him leave me :(

Mar 9, 2009, 05:46 PM

Yaaaaa.. I am damn but not that much. I know how dangerous is implant and I am not going to do it. But still looking for natural way if there any. Hopeless... :(
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2009, 06:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabbeautiful View Post
    Yaaa. I didn't care about my beauty that much b4 I got bf. But, I noticed that my boyfriend always stares at the beautiful white legs and big breasts when we go out. It makes me so embarrassed, sad and upset. Because I can't give them to my love what he wants. That's why I am trying to get them although it is almost impossible. What shall I do. I just don't want him leave me :(
    It sounds to me like he's just being inconsiderate. That doesn't mean anything is wrong with you. Or, he may not even realize you've caught him looking but you should tell him how that makes you feel. How long have you been dating him; he must've found you attractive since he's with you. Trust me, I'm not sure of your age but you will find men like all different kinds of women. Just hold your head high and you will attract plenty of guys.

Another important thing is sometimes the things we women are most self-conscious about are the things men hardly notice. They don't pay that much attention to a pimple, a scar or some other minor imperfection.
    candaycanes Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 12:07 AM

I will admit... I bought the cream/lotion before and that NEVER worked. The only way would be implants and there are some very skilled doctors who can make real natural looking breasts.

I know from experience because I had the procedure done.

I know how you feel when you say you want to be / (FEEL) beautiful... sometimes when we change our outsides we feel better on the inside which reflects how we come off to people.

I was happy with my small breast and I'm still happy now.

I hope you are happy with whatever decision you make ! Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am upset [ 2 Answers ]

I just found out that I was pregnant and I went to the doctors office and they did a blood test but they told me I have to come back to retest cuse my hcg is low I don't know what that mean could that mean something is wrong with my baby I am scared me and my husband been playing this pregnancy...

New here.questions about breast pain, breast lumps [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All! My name is Christy. I am 25 years old. I had my beautiful daughter 15 months ago... that was when I first discovered something was wrong. :confused: When my daughter was 6 weeks old, I felt a lump in my right breast. I thought for sure it was a clogged milk duct. I went in for my 6...

I am so upset. [ 1 Answers ]

My mums going through the menopause and she has been having really weird hormones and I have been getting the brunt of it , Its making me suicidal, I spend days in my room at a time and when I try to talk to her about it she says its me but the thing is we didn't fight before and I am watching...

Really upset! [ 5 Answers ]

I came on my periods on Friday and I have been trying to get pregnant.. am I best to see my doctor when I finshed my period? What sort of test will they do? I'm so upset it feels its never going to happen!! :(

Tiny tiny bumps [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I am a virgin and have never done anything more than kissing.. I am only 15. I have kissed a person who is sexually active which is why I am worrying about this so much, that's was five months ago I would say. I was just browsing YouTube and stumbled across a herpes film. I got worried...

View more questions Search