Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    winterwinder Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 03:54 PM
    Looking for the name of an 80's flim.
    The movie is a love story about two kids from different world one rich and one poor. He is in juvenal prison and she goes to an all girl school near by. He sees her one day when he is running a race through the woods. She is floating in a pond dressed as a medieval woman. They meet face to face when the school hosts a dance with the boys from the juvenal prison. They dance and she gives him her phone number and a picture of her floating in the water. It turns out she was coping a painting.
    They meet and make love in a cemortory and run a way. I can't remember much more than that. But I loved the movie.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 06:08 PM

It's Fire with Fire from 1986 with Virginia Madsen and Craig Sheffer.
    winterwinder Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 06:17 PM
    Thank You my sister and I were going crazy for that flim.
    Luscious Leo Posts: 65, Reputation: 12

Mar 4, 2009, 06:19 PM

Ohh, this flick sounds good. I think I want to see this movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's look [ 1 Answers ]

I want to have a retro 80's look. where should I start? What should I get? N how do I make random colors match?

What is this 80s flim called? [ 2 Answers ]

:D does anybody know the name of the 80's flim which was about either a goblin or dwarf that use to grant wishes for people? Being trying to frind out what it was for ages!:) Thanks :cool:

80's Sci-Fi *probably from the 80's* [ 2 Answers ]

I honestly have no idea what the name of this movie is; I watched it only once late at night on a local channel. Basically my recollection isn't the greatest, but these are the basics of the movie: It takes place in futuristic society with a great concern for population control, so much in fact...

80's t.v. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I saw as a kid. It was live action with some kind of puppets or something. The kid in the movie went through a mirrior and ended up in a magical land or something. I specifically remember the kid and the puppet climbing a mountain made of books and them...

View more questions Search