Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimbo91101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 03:53 PM
    18 and looking for my biological mother
    How do I find my biological parents without knowing any information on them, not even their names. I only know what county I was adopted in. and that's it.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 4, 2009, 04:23 PM

Have you asked your adoptive parents for information?

You can check with the courthouse in the county you were born, and see if you can place a letter to a birthparent with your record in case they come looking for you, and you can see if a birthparent has done the same for you.

You can also register on online reunion sites--adoption.com, adoption.org and ISSR are 3 great ones.

However, with no more information than that, you're not going to get very far with a search.
    Sbrom_x Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 07:37 AM

Hey
    I am 16 and can't wait to find my real parents... Are you excited ?
    Xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find who my or where my biological mother is? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Blake and I was adopted at 3 months from what my mother(adotped) tells me, I love my family and will always but I am 28 yrs old with four kids and I am now ready to find who birthed me. I live in Atlanta, Georgia and I need to know this... please help me. What steps do I need...

Biological Mother [ 2 Answers ]

I am adopted. How do I find my biologocal mother?

I am looking for my biological mother [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for my biological mother she was last registered in 2005 in Florida on the sexoffender registry no one has seen or heard from her. I am trying to find out if she has been incarerated remarried died I dk. Her name is Brenda L Young that is the maiden name Married name she was arrested...

Find my biological mother [ 6 Answers ]

My name is Claus Hanke living in Denmark. My adopted son Thomas (born March 15, 1968) wants to find his biological parents, prefarably his biological mother. He has given me the authority to conduct this search. From his early childhood he has known, that he was adopted. Thomas is doing well in...

View more questions Search