Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sams721 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 01:09 PM
    What do you think ladies?
    I'm Back Still trying to make it work with this girl I have been with almost a year .Well as others that have read my posts in past know I have been dealing with girl I met over the internet ,and I have been with almost a year,and I have had a lot of problems with as in terms of cheating .Well she has never cheated on me nor do I have any knowledge of any cheating going on behind my back , so I can't really say anything. Well she has a great job works hard and I know she will work and talk to the opposite sex and that's cool.
    Here's the thing OK she has missed a lot of work due to some problems at home , and when she returned back to work her boss would ask if she is OK and that's cool.Well one day he walked to her desk and asked her if she is OK and she started crying he then took her into his office to talk for an hour on her lunch break OK that's cool.
    Well earlier before she went into work today she was talking about her boss is on vacation for a week so he's not at work, and I asked him how old her boss was you know making conversation with her .Then she proceeded to tell tell me he's a big guy real big a linebacker type (ain't that some ) and she was telling me that his wife had to get surgery on her acl .Well then she was saying how she needs to e-mail him to see how the surgery went and I am thinking can't you wait till he gets back from vacation first then ask him when he is off vacation .Should I worry I am not so much worried about him I am but I am more concerned with her could she be falling for him .
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 01:17 PM

It sounds more like concern for a friend and his family than anything else.
    If you think their relationship is inappropriate,you need to have an honest discussion about it.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 01:19 PM

Not a lady, but I think you have blatant insecurity issues...
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 01:20 PM

Do you trust her?

That is the most important question. If you do not trust her, you should not be in a relationship with her... and vice versa. If she does not trust you, she should not be with you.

Trust is the foundation of a relationship. Without trust, there is no relationship.

To me? It sounds like she has a nice boss. I've worked for some pretty rough characters - the kind of bosses that tell you to suck it up until you get home. Sounds like he's a decent guy.

Decide if you're going to trust her or read into her actions. If she has no history of cheating, why do you think she would start now?
    humble10 Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Mar 4, 2009, 01:23 PM
    You need to have a discussion with her and ask do she have feelings for her boss.Tell her to please be honest with you. If she say yes, at least you won't have to be in a relationship and hurt deeply for not being aware of what's going on with her.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by humble10 View Post
    You need to have a discussion with her and ask do she have feelings for her boss.Tell her to please be honest with you. If she say yes, at least you won't have to be in a relationship and hurt deeply for not being aware of what's going on with her.
    Why does everyone feel the need to baby people on here? What he needs to do is GROW UP. Seriously. This is a joke. I am sorry, but the ONLY thing that gives the OP some kind of itch in his side is that fact that the boss is built like a "linebacker." That is the comment (at least in my eyes) that made the OP jealous. Give me a break! Either learn not to be so immature and insecure, or cut her loose so you don't smother her... or go work out if you truly have a problem with your body.
    DbranikaC Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 01:37 PM

This doesn't sound like she is messing around or even falling for her boss. She has a general concern for a friend and because he is her boss, maybe she feels the need to support him and his family.

I think you may just be a little insecure and you are so worried that she might do something like that. A good thing for you guys to do is talk about all of your issues and how you feel.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 04:32 PM

Kc is right, I'm not going to baby you or tell you that you are right. You are wrong, so she can't e-mail a friend to ask how his WIFE is doing after the surgery. Most people, no matter how minor the surgery is, will feel fear for their spouse as they go in for the operation. My fiancé is going to the doctor's tomorrow and I'm still worried about it and it's just a check up! She is simply checking on her friend, dude you have some serious insecurity issues that you need to resolve, not her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 11:09 AM

Ask Me Help Desk - Search Results

Is this the same female that your worried about her baby being yours? What became of that!
    arnimal7 Posts: 96, Reputation: 11

Mar 8, 2009, 11:26 AM

Hi samas, I have to agree with everyone else. You know KC brought up a great point. The fact that she said he was built like a linebacker has put thoughts in your head. Now if your girlfriend said he looked or had a body like PEEWEE HERMIN I bet this wouldn't even be an issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For the ladies [ 4 Answers ]

Why do young women seem to play games, 18-23? Here are some examples. 1. If I call (show interest) they do not answer but if I do not call back then they call me (reciprocate interest) the next day or two. 2. If I treat a girl with respect and dignity then they are not interested but if...

For the ladies. [ 30 Answers ]

I'm just wondering, is there a difference in having sex with a guy with a circumsized penis than a guy who wasn't circumsized? If so what's the difference?

What does this mean ladies? [ 11 Answers ]

I need some help from you ladies and maybe even guys if you have an opinion. I'm 28, she's 26. My ex-girlfriend and I have been broken up for about five months now, we've have talked about getting back together, or at least I have expressed this interest to her. She has replied with, " I just want...

For the Ladies [ 2 Answers ]

> The Open Toed Shoe Pledge > As a member of the Cute Girl Sisterhood, >I pledge to follow the Rules when wearing sandals and other open-toe >shoes: > > I promise to always wear sandals that >fit. My toes will not hang over and touch the ground, nor will my heels >spill over the backs. And...

View more questions Search